CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Cruise In Forum

Old 01-03-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
c6d
Valley's Rabid Dog

c6d is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.c6d is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.c6d is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.c6d is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.c6d is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.c6d is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
The 2015 Corvette?

With a reported 0-60, 4 second time, 250 mi. range, zero emissions, NO engine, and about .01 cents a mile operating cost, is this the shape of things to come?

Tesla Motors

C'ya
D
c6d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:16 AM   #2
Leshark81
You should never lick a poisonous frog!

Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
What about exhaust roar ??????
Old 01-03-2007, 08:06 AM   #3
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Pure fantasy...Like the oil companies would let them get away with something like that...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:35 AM   #4
EFE Z06
Valley Diamond Supporting Member, Valley's Steet King and Party Animal

EFE Z06 is on his way to becoming very cool!
Hey, they've already pre-sold a few thousand and I have no doubt they'll sell ton more! The price comes down and you can bet there will be a lot of these on the road. I'm tempted to buy one if the price comes down, and I'm sure Toyota, Honda and a few other automakers will be bringing their versions out very soon!

I'm very interested.

EFE Z06
EFE Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #5
Scooter
Diamond Valley Supporting Member

Scooter has a spectacular aura about him.Scooter has a spectacular aura about him.
I think I saw that on Fox & Friends one morning. I think they said it's around $125k, didn't they?

Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #6
Leshark81
You should never lick a poisonous frog!

Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
$92K base price.

The next Hollywood craze ?
Old 01-03-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
1971Coupe
Valley Wine Connoisseur

1971Coupe is on his way to becoming very cool!
but, I like the smell of gas.
1971Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.KOPBET deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Looks interesting. For all practical intents and purposes, limited to city/local driving it would seem.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #9
84 GRANDSPORT
Gold Valley Supporting Member

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
cALL ME OLD SCHOOL BUT ITS NOT 4 ME!
Old 01-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #10
EFE Z06
Valley Diamond Supporting Member, Valley's Steet King and Party Animal

EFE Z06 is on his way to becoming very cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84 GRANDSPORT
cALL ME OLD SCHOOL BUT ITS NOT 4 ME!
YOU'RE OLD SCHOOL!

EFE Z06
EFE Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote