CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 08-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #71
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
The following member has had his decal shipped to him:

corvetteman39

Please let us know when you receive it. Thanks!

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:43 AM   #72
Rain
Valley Reservist

Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
mine has not shipped yet -
But I can say that my Vettes Anony decal blew off on the way back from North Carolina

Biloxi Sunset -
Will the Circle be Unbroken -
Red Rooster -
Frank n Lola -
Amie -
American Dream -
Leroy Brown -
For What Its Worth -
The Weight -

The Law of Conservation of Ignorance: A false conclusion once arrived at & widely accepted is not easily dislodged, & the less it is understood the more tenaciously it is held.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:46 AM   #73
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain
mine has not shipped yet -
Jenn Jenn said she was doing a group purchase of four. She said that you would be getting in touch with me to tell me which decal you wanted. I have not heard your selection yet. Please let me know which one you prefer and I will send it with the others.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:09 AM   #74
Rain
Valley Reservist

Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
still use the Z06 parrot address at yahoo?
red n black please -

(yea, Jenn said you offered her a three way) - didnt know it was a four way!

Biloxi Sunset -
Will the Circle be Unbroken -
Red Rooster -
Frank n Lola -
Amie -
American Dream -
Leroy Brown -
For What Its Worth -
The Weight -

The Law of Conservation of Ignorance: A false conclusion once arrived at & widely accepted is not easily dislodged, & the less it is understood the more tenaciously it is held.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:59 AM   #75
gmjunkie
Valley Moonshiner

gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain
still use the Z06 parrot address at yahoo?
red n black please -

(yea, Jenn said you offered her a three way) - didnt know it was a four way!
They Look Good, Rain! Heres the one I put on the Inside of the Z!!!!
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #76
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

The following members have had their decals shipped. Please let us know when you receive them. Thanks!!!!!!!

JennJenn
Blueheeler
Rain

Old 08-09-2007, 02:34 PM   #77
Sarge
Winemaster's Club Supporting Member

Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Wow! The Valley will be seen all over!
Old 08-09-2007, 03:39 PM   #78
ynkedad

ynkedad has a spectacular aura about him.ynkedad has a spectacular aura about him.
Looks Great!

Received mine yesterday

Thanks Parrot!
Old 08-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #79
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
Received mine yesterday

Thanks Parrot!
Damn you must live in the backwoods. I sent that weeks ago. Pony express????? LOL!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #80
ynkedad

ynkedad has a spectacular aura about him.ynkedad has a spectacular aura about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
Damn you must live in the backwoods. I sent that weeks ago. Pony express????? LOL!!!!!!!

Na... We stopped our mail for our vacation. Sorry, I was going to mention that in my previous post, but figured y'all would figure it out. My Bad.