CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 04-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #1
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Comon

is there any sane reason to click on to this website? Ya know the sand box is fine ifin you're under ten, but give me a break..........
redwing76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #2
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing76
is there any sane reason to click on to this website? Ya know the sand box is fine ifin you're under ten, but give me a break..........
And what we're you doing at 10 pm yesterday eve ?
vette boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
MuskRat
Valley pRon SuRFeR

MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:

and the point you are trying to make is?
MuskRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
Frankenvette
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Frankenvette has a spectacular aura about him.Frankenvette has a spectacular aura about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuskRat

and the point you are trying to make is?
Where you been hiding?

Frankenvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
Trophy Blue
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenvette
Where you been hiding?
His just crawled out of his burrow. Either that, it's springtime for muskrat love.
Trophy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:

But yet, you keep coming back...again and again...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
Frankenvette
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Frankenvette has a spectacular aura about him.Frankenvette has a spectacular aura about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Blue
it's springtime for muskrat love.
Thank you for ruining my lunch!

Frankenvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #9
Rowdy1
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Rowdy1 is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.Rowdy1 is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
So Much For The Wagon............

again. Remember, AA is for quitters.

Best To Date 10.09ET 131.50MPH 1.35 60' Pro Class Winner .000RT
Rowdy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #10
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy1
again. Remember, AA is for quitters.
I dont need AA, Im born again.......
redwing76 is offline   Reply With Quote