CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 06-19-2017, 10:27 AM   #1
G.T
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
2016 c-7

It appears that some of the 2016 Vette's have a Torque Converter problem. I am having to get mine replaced.
G.T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
it seems your second statement confirms your first statement. Duh...
Old 06-19-2017, 12:35 PM   #3
G.T
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
I guess you don't have to fix it but the ride is a little rough
G.T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:39 PM   #4
Sarge
Winemaster's Club Supporting Member

Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Well that sucks.

Sorry to hear man.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:06 AM   #5
Stingraykev
Shade Tree Mechanic

Stingraykev is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Stingraykev is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Stingraykev is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Stingraykev is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Stingraykev is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Stingraykev is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Sounds just like a girl, that Vettboy dated....

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE

<a href=http://www.corvettevalley.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=219&dateline=1357307628 target=_blank>http://www.corvettevalley.com/image....ine=1357307628</a>

"For the good old American life: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money."
!!!
Stingraykev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #6
Ghost
Diamond Valley Supporting Member

Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.
Real men drive manuals..... No stinkin' torque converter.... Just sayin' bro....
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:42 PM   #7
scavanger
Indian Giver

scavanger is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.scavanger is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Real men drive manuals..... No stinkin' torque converter.... Just sayin' bro....
you make a good point, I agree with you. No statement of manhood with an auto.
scavanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #8
Ghost
Diamond Valley Supporting Member

Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scavanger View Post
you make a good point, I agree with you. No statement of manhood with an auto.
Hmmm. Manhood..... Mrs. Ghost prefers a manual as well....

Careful now........
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:08 PM   #9
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Hmmm. Manhood..... Mrs. Ghost prefers a manual as well....

Careful now........
I was going to post ,finally a women with balls but decided not .
My wife can drive standard but we all grew up on a farm .
vette boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 03:46 PM   #10
scavanger
Indian Giver

scavanger is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.scavanger is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
My wife could always drive a stick better than most males but arthritis is putting an end to that
scavanger is online now   Reply With Quote