CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > LET'S TALK CORVETTES AND FUN
> Corvette Parts For Sale or Wanted

Old 03-12-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
84 GRANDSPORT
Gold Valley Supporting Member

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Dana 36 complete rear for sale

Selling my Dana 36 rear...not sure of gear ratio. Its on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-1996-Co...2a9f35&vxp=mtr If anyone from tha valley wants it Ill take $350.00
Old 03-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #2
Sarge
Winemaster's Club Supporting Member

Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Looks clean. Good luck.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #3
84 GRANDSPORT

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Looks clean. Good luck.
Thanks...it will sell eventually...problem I have is I'm not shipping it!
84 GRANDSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84 GRANDSPORT View Post
Thanks...it will sell eventually...problem I have is I'm not shipping it!
To save shipping pay me $200 and ill pick it up ,oh and ill need gas money
vette boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:27 AM   #5
84 GRANDSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy View Post
To save shipping pay me $200 and ill pick it up ,oh and ill need gas money
I'll pass!
84 GRANDSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote