CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > FORUM NEWS and NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS > Corvettes Anonymous Holiday Forum

Old 06-19-2007, 01:59 PM   #11
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
And you can't write!

I went to a nice Italian restaurant (Johnny Carino's) this evening with my daughter, drove the C4 and also wore my CA hat.

What's wrong with that? This isn't literary compositon school.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:03 PM   #12
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET

What's wrong with that? This isn't literary compositon school.
Your opener implies you two patronized the establishment. You did not identify that she worked there until later which makes the thread confusing.

By the way you spelled composition wrong!!!!!!!

Now go play with the Canadians!!!!!!!!

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #13
KOPBET

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Your opener implies you two patronized the establishment. You did not identify that she worked there until later which makes the thread confusing.
It's not confusing at all to MOST people, because that was in response to someone elses post.

Quote:
By the way you spelled composition wrong!!!!!!!
I was wondering if you were going to catch that (bad keyboard you know ). Congrats. You can now advance to the next grade!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #14
ynkedad
Winemaster's Club Supporting Member

ynkedad has a spectacular aura about him.ynkedad has a spectacular aura about him.
You guy...

KILL me!
Old 06-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #15
MuskRat
Valley pRon SuRFeR

MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.
i really hope he didnt mention those dicks over at the watergate action center.
MuskRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
KOPBET

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuskRat
i really hope he didnt mention those dicks over at the watergate action center.
Do you mean to tell me you would even consider believing what Parrot said about that?
Old 06-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #17
MuskRat
Valley pRon SuRFeR

MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET
Do you mean to tell me you would even consider believing what Parrot said about that?
do you think birdstink will believe me when i tell him i saw a post like this in my mailbox. I think the thread was removed though.

06-18-07, 07:18 PM
KOPBET
Supporting Member

My Corvette:
'96 Arctic White p '73 Silver LS4 4 speed

the valley sucks and ca is great.

i wanted to say that the valley sucks and corvette anonymous is awesome. I only post there so I can spy and report back. i don't like parrot. never have and never will. i wanted to make this clear to my friends here.
MuskRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #18
KOPBET

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuskRat
do you think birdstink will believe me when i tell him i saw a post like this in my mailbox. I think the thread was removed though.

06-18-07, 07:18 PM
KOPBET
Supporting Member

My Corvette:
'96 Arctic White p † '73 Silver LS4 4 speed

the valley sucks and ca is great.

i wanted to say that the valley sucks and corvette anonymous is awesome. I only post there so I can spy and report back. i don't like parrot. never have and never will. i wanted to make this clear to my friends here.

Considering that was presumably ZERO posts ago (according to your message above), I would say that whoever wrote that is a piss poor liar.

PostsTotal Posts: 3,361 (2.10 posts per day)
Find all posts by KOPBET
Find all threads started by KOPBET

Referrals: 0
Old 06-19-2007, 08:22 PM   #19
84 GRANDSPORT
Gold Valley Supporting Member

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Sounds like my kind of place!
Old 06-26-2007, 12:16 PM   #20
MM-C5
Silver Valley Supporting Member with Code Name: "Silver Hawk"

MM-C5 is on his way to becoming very cool!
WOW! Another post that I just stumbled into b/c I don't get a notification in my own forum!

Oh Well....no matter.

That's a great story Kopbet and the beauty of it is that it is EXACTLY the sort of thing we envisioned the night Pedro stood up and said "My Name Is Pedro and I Have A Problem".

The logo gets it started and the member takes it from there. I'll bet you had your membership card ready to pull out at any time.

As for business cards, Jon tell me about where I can get the freebies. I know they won't be the quality of what we use but "free" sounds nice.

Cards cost $125 / 1000 so each new member gets a few to start with then additional cards with each new purchase. I've thought about selling them in lots of 25 & 50 at a direct pass-thru price. If y'all have thoughts on that, I'd love to hear them.

Our static cling decals are excellent. They mount on the outside of the glass and are good fro at least 131 mph, but I have a slight vibration that doesn't go away until 147 so I don't know how much higher they're good for.

Every new Corvettes Anonymous member receives one FREE decal per car ~ up to 3 cars. The funny thing I have noticed though is that in all the cruises we've taken this summer, only 3 cars have their decals displayed.

Can't figure that out 'cause I know these are not 131 mph drivers!

Sooo Kop, you keep eatin Italian and reel those guys in!

GREAT STORY!

T M

MM-C5 is offline   Reply With Quote