CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > FORUM NEWS and NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS > Corvettes Anonymous Holiday Forum

Old 05-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
9T8Vette
Gold Valley Supporting Member

9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.
What up with the Corvettes Anonymous

Hey y'all , I haven't seen anything happenin with the CA section.Did we all stop helpin or just takin a break ??? .Big Tom could use some more help increasing the membership and sellin CA merchandise This is one of the best things i've ever joined. I am not a real outgoin person ,but if i could get 1 person a month to join or purchase a item i would be happy that i contrjbuted to this awesome cause.Now if we all could do this ,just think we could feed hundreds of folks and still have a great time doin so.I will try to my part bye spreadin the word about this Cool thing called Corvettes Anonymous We need your Help
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:19 AM   #2
Speedie

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Hats.

Do y'all have any pink ones with the CA logo on it? If not pink, are they any other pastel colors for us ladies?
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:33 AM   #3
9T8Vette

9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie
Hats.

Do y'all have any pink ones with the CA logo on it? If not pink, are they any other pastel colors for us ladies?
Hello Speedie, the hats are Black and White and you can have those personlize with your name or whatever. Tom has added more selections for you ladies here a link http://corvettesanonymous.com/Shop.html
Old 05-09-2007, 03:38 AM   #4
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Sign me up for a booth at Valley Fest II !!!

I give my cards away every chance I get!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:49 AM   #5
9T8Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET
Sign me up for a booth at Valley Fest II !!!

I give my cards away every chance I get!
That's cool Kopbet i try to wear either a CA t-shirt or Hat at every event i attend .
Old 05-09-2007, 03:55 AM   #6
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
That's cool Kopbet i try to wear either a CA t-shirt or Hat at every event i attend .
I wear my hat many places I go too!! I need to get some different shirts also. the white T's are a little thin for my liking.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
coupe
Diamond Valley Supporting Member

coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.
Quote:
Hey y'all , I haven't seen anything happenin with the CA section.Did we all stop helpin or just takin a break ??? .Big Tom could use some more help increasing the membership and sellin CA merchandise This is one of the best things i've ever joined. I am not a real outgoin person ,but if i could get 1 person a month to join or purchase a item i would be happy that i contrjbuted to this awesome cause.Now if we all could do this ,just think we could feed hundreds of folks and still have a great time doin so.I will try to my part bye spreadin the word about this Cool thing called Corvettes Anonymous We need your Help
I ordered a large T with pic, for my svelt like frame. To my shame, it was too small. I tried to reconcile this saying to myself that the shirts were 'small' fitting.
As was pointed out by my SO, the shirt was OK. I was too fat.

An XL is currently winging it's way across the pond.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
Speedie

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Hello Speedie, the hats are Black and White and you can have those personlize with your name or whatever. Tom has added more selections for you ladies here a link http://corvettesanonymous.com/Shop.html
Thanks
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:13 PM   #9
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Hi 9T8Vette. I just ran into this thread now.

Sections like this need facilitators to keep the discussions going just as you have just did. Unfortunately, without facilitators sections like this (sales of products) will tend to get stagnant without stirring the water.

This section was placed here as Corvette Valley's way of giving back to the community. It will remain here. We hope MM-C5 continues to drop in from time to time to update us with any new developments.

Thank you for your post, 9T8Vette!!!!!

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:43 PM   #10
MM-C5
Silver Valley Supporting Member with Code Name: "Silver Hawk"

MM-C5 is on his way to becoming very cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Parrot
Hi 9T8Vette. I just ran into this thread now.

Sections like this need facilitators to keep the discussions going just as you have just did. Unfortunately, without facilitators sections like this (sales of products) will tend to get stagnant without stirring the water.

This section was placed here as Corvette Valley's way of giving back to the community. It will remain here. We hope MM-C5 continues to drop in from time to time to update us with any new developments.

Thank you for your post, 9T8Vette!!!!!

Hey Black Parrot, thank you for your post. I would be more than happy to facilitate this forum. What I'd like is some sort of notification when there is a post to the overall Corvettes Anonymous forum. I somehow get that at CF but not on that other site. Any way I can get it here? Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?

We (Corvettes Anonymous) owe our success to you and to the other forums and all of their members. But really to you for the constant to get us launched. So and Thank You Very Much!

Speedie and those of you who have asked about new products, well we have a bunch and a lot new for the ladies as well. Check out the "Shop" page at www.corvettesanonymous.com

Now about those "too thin" white Ts. I have the same problem, so I am happy to now report that we can do several colors ~ they just aren't on the "Shop" page yet. I'll try to get them up today.

Other colors are Royal Blue, Red, and some shade of yellow that I haven't quite figured out yet.

A number of people have ordered Ts with only the embroidered logo on the front, which makes for a really nice shirt. Some others have ordered the full logo on the front.

We're not quite "Have It Your Way" ~ yet ~ but I can take about any special order through email then invoice through PayPal.

Thanks For Everyone's Support!

Tom

MM-C5 is offline   Reply With Quote