CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > FORUM NEWS and NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS > Corvettes Anonymous Holiday Forum

Old 03-25-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
9T8Vette
Gold Valley Supporting Member

9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Do you think i have Problem

Purchased my 98 vette on jan 20 2000 and she has being a never ending problem.I have loved corvettes every since i was a kid. My pops took me to the drags as a kid and it was love at first sight.So my problem runs purdy deep:lol Doctor Tom has helped me work on my problem .But has told me there is no cure but there is Corvette Anonymous Here's a slideshow of my problem .http://community.webshots.com/slides...sBox/Slideshow
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Good guys drive white. My last vett will be white it shows real class.
vette boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
cruzer99
Silver Valley Supporting Member

cruzer99 is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.cruzer99 is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
If you stop replacing the wheels and other body parts maybe the problem will get better........but I don't think so.

Charter Member #46 "Don't ever argue with an idiot.... they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".
cruzer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:52 PM   #4
coupe
Diamond Valley Supporting Member

coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.coupe is a glorious beacon of light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzer99
If you stop replacing the wheels and other body parts maybe the problem will get better........but I don't think so.

Never seen a Corvette have so many different wheels. Do you keep them all and change them according to your mood??
You have got a problem, you'll be happier if you just accept it.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
9T8Vette

9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy
Good guys drive white. My last vett will be white it shows real class.
Thanks vette boy
Old 03-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
9T8Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzer99

Brother i wished that the wheels and body parts was all that i had changed.Try 3 exhaust systems ,3 air bridges,3 fuel rail covers ,vortech ram air to haltech tunnel port and the list goes on .Some of my mods has been ebayed.Some are hangin around in the garage. My wife says i am just ate up
Old 03-25-2007, 10:08 PM   #7
9T8Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupe
Never seen a Corvette have so many different wheels. Do you keep them all and change them according to your mood??
You have got a problem, you'll be happier if you just accept it.
Yes Coupe i do I have tried to except it but every time i go to a show there is something new i want do the vette.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #8
whitezo6
Valley Wine Connoisseur

whitezo6 is someone I would let drive my corvette.whitezo6 is someone I would let drive my corvette.whitezo6 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
yes, i think you have a problem. the first step is admitting you have a problem, which you already have. the second step is to turn your problem over to a higher power. Since i dont have a vette at this moment, I dont have a problem, and therefore, would qualify as a higher power. so turn your very nice white vette over to me, and your problem will be solved.

No thanks are necessary, im sure you would do the same for me

Hooah!!
Its an Army thing
Mike
whitezo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #9
9T8Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitezo6
yes, i think you have a problem. the first step is admitting you have a problem, which you already have. the second step is to turn your problem over to a higher power. Since i dont have a vette at this moment, I dont have a problem, and therefore, would qualify as a higher power. so turn your very nice white vette over to me, and your problem will be solved.

No thanks are necessary, im sure you would do the same for me

thanks bro but i wish i could have took you up on that deal 3 set of wheels ago
Old 03-26-2007, 02:00 AM   #10
gmjunkie
Valley Moonshiner

gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
thanks bro but i wish i could have took you up on that deal 3 set of wheels ago
So what is the Deal on the wheels,you got 4 more sets ordered so you have a Clean set every day or what???????