CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > FORUM NEWS and NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS > Corvettes Anonymous Holiday Forum

Old 11-04-2006, 02:43 AM   #11
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
You are just jealous. You TOO, could have two vettes!!

Old 11-04-2006, 04:38 AM   #12
TripleBlack
Valley Bartender
WineMaster's Club Supporting Member

TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.
OK....I'm a long way from Florida (I like it that way) but where do I sign up, I wanna be a member I want to order a shirt or three. Lets Roll....................

TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:42 AM   #13
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBlack
OK....I'm a long way from Florida (I like it that way) but where do I sign up, I wanna be a member I want to order a shirt or three. Lets Roll....................

Wow! The response is great so far!!!!!!!!

I am not certain if MM-C5 has received my email that his forum was opened. Boy will he be suprised.

Stay tuned. He will be here to give you details on how to order!!!!!!!

MM-C5 you better install a couple of extra phone lines.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #14
LazyDingo
Valley Wine Connoisseur

LazyDingo has a spectacular aura about him.LazyDingo has a spectacular aura about him.LazyDingo has a spectacular aura about him.
I got a message that I should look at this new forum and to purchase a sticker for my custom corvette. LOL
Great idea and the shirts look great. Any chance of offering corvette babe products?
LazyDingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:21 AM   #15
MM-C5
Silver Valley Supporting Member with Code Name: "Silver Hawk"

MM-C5 is on his way to becoming very cool!
BOY! Don't go out of town after a telephone conversation with The Parrot! He will damn sure surprise you!

THANK YOU ALL
For your comments and support!

YOU ROCK!

Look for a new thread on Monday!

Tom

Hey Feather Merchant! I especially want to thank you for your unbelievable support!

MM-C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:02 AM   #16
Rain
Valley Reservist

Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
ears are wide open

Biloxi Sunset -
Will the Circle be Unbroken -
Red Rooster -
Frank n Lola -
Amie -
American Dream -
Leroy Brown -
For What Its Worth -
The Weight -

The Law of Conservation of Ignorance: A false conclusion once arrived at & widely accepted is not easily dislodged, & the less it is understood the more tenaciously it is held.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:10 PM   #17
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-C5
BOY! Don't go out of town after a telephone conversation with The Parrot! He will damn sure surprise you!

THANK YOU ALL
For your comments and support!

YOU ROCK!

Look for a new thread on Monday!

Tom

Hey Feather Merchant! I especially want to thank you for your unbelievable support!

Sorry for plagiarizing your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:36 AM   #18
MM-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBlack

That's fantastic TripleBlack! email me with your order at tom@corvettesanonymous.com and I'll let you know what you need to do.

THANKS!

Old 11-07-2006, 03:39 AM   #19
MM-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyDingo
Any chance of offering corvette babe products?
You Have A Problem! but wth, if you are nice to me, maybe I'll send you an invitation to view my VETTErans Collection

Old 11-07-2006, 04:30 AM   #20
TripleBlack
Valley Bartender
WineMaster's Club Supporting Member

TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-C5
That's fantastic TripleBlack! email me with your order at tom@corvettesanonymous.com and I'll let you know what you need to do.

THANKS!
Hey Tom, I just got home. I'll check out your site again and email you an order tomorrow! Thanks!

TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote