CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > THIRD GENERATION CORVETTES
> Third Generation General Discussion Forum

Old 01-01-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
Shark79
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Shark79 is someone that you can invite over to your house.
Thumbs up New Years Corvette "resolutions"?

I've got a few.... 1)-Install my VanSteel offset trailing arms ..2)- Install my Dragvette safety loops...3)- Install my Hooker sidepipe system...4)-Change my console trim color....5)-Get wider rear rims to go with the offset trailing arms....6)-Replace the wavy rear factory spoiler,with a fiberglass aftermarket one....7)- Replace present CD deck with one that has a pop-out LCD screen....8)- Get the windows tinted
Shark79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Somehow put Toolboy in the barrel and forget he is in there...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
G.T
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Somehow put Toolboy in the barrel and forget he is in there...
You should be so lucky. I told you I was going to make your life a living hell...,.regardless of how many times you have been married.
G.T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Bossvette
Valley Wizard and Gold Supporting Member

Bossvette has a spectacular aura about him.Bossvette has a spectacular aura about him.
let me get this straight is this a list of things I wish I could do or things I will do?
things I wish I would do is pull body off and fix rust spots on frame and while I'm at that I may as well put in VB&P suspension and an LS1
What I'll probably do is replace door panels to finish off interior and drive the piss out of it.
drive the piss out of it and fix what breaks
Old 01-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
Shark79
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossvette
let me get this straight is this a list of things I wish I could do or things I will do?
things I wish I would do is pull body off and fix rust spots on frame and while I'm at that I may as well put in VB&P suspension and an LS1
What I'll probably do is replace door panels to finish off interior and drive the piss out of it.
drive the piss out of it and fix what breaks
Old 01-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #6
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Drink more ,piss less
vette boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:03 AM   #7
Shark79
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy
Drink more ,piss less
Why are you pissing in your Corvette?
Old 01-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
vette boy

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark79
Why are you pissing in your Corvette?
The C6 is a fabulous piece of engineered marvelry .It allows you to stand up momentarily and pee over the rear deck at speeds up to 83 mph .The navigation system controls the vehicle for up to 2 min.4678 sec.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
G.T
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy
The C6 is a fabulous piece of engineered marvelry .It allows you to stand up momentarily and pee over the rear deck at speeds up to 83 mph .The navigation system controls the vehicle for up to 2 min.4678 sec.
How do you handle flatulence?
G.T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #10
vette boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T
How do you handle flatulence?
I hold it till I'm riding with Junk .