CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > FORUM NEWS and NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS > Corvettes Anonymous Holiday Forum

Old 06-03-2007, 05:36 PM   #11
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Hi MM-C5.....

It is our pleasure to help you!!!!!!

If I understand you correctly you are getting email notifications from new threads that are started in these Corvette Anonymous forums on other sites?

It was my understanding that you can only get notification if you subscribe to an EXISTING thread. Please clarify this for me.

You should be getting notification in your email with this actual post I am writing. Did you get notification?

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #12
MM-C5
Silver Valley Supporting Member with Code Name: "Silver Hawk"

MM-C5 is on his way to becoming very cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Parrot
Hi MM-C5.....

It is our pleasure to help you!!!!!!

If I understand you correctly you are getting email notifications from new threads that are started in these Corvette Anonymous forums on other sites?

It was my understanding that you can only get notification if you subscribe to an EXISTING thread. Please clarify this for me.

You should be getting notification in your email with this actual post I am writing. Did you get notification?

I did receive an email notice of this post and I do receive such notifications of THREADS I have initiated or have posted in and therefore am subscribed to.

On CAC, CA has a Sticky Thread in The Lounge, so the notifications I receive are the same as I stated above.

At CF, CA has its own Forum in the Clubs area and I am the Moderator for the CA Forum. Anytime someone posts to a thread to which I am subscribed the notifications are as above.

However, anytime someone posts a completely NEW thread in the CA forum or when anyone responds, I get notified ~ whether I am participating in the thread or not. As a Mod for that forum I can edit other's posts but do not see that I can bump, sticky, or anything else.

Here, CA has its own Forum but I only get notified as indicated in para 1.

Did that answer your question? Thanks for trying to help!

T

MM-C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #13
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-C5
I did receive an email notice of this post and I do receive such notifications of THREADS I have initiated or have posted in and therefore am subscribed to.

On CAC, CA has a Sticky Thread in The Lounge, so the notifications I receive are the same as I stated above.

At CF, CA has its own Forum in the Clubs area and I am the Moderator for the CA Forum. Anytime someone posts to a thread to which I am subscribed the notifications are as above.

However, anytime someone posts a completely NEW thread in the CA forum or when anyone responds, I get notified ~ whether I am participating in the thread or not. As a Mod for that forum I can edit other's posts but do not see that I can bump, sticky, or anything else.

Here, CA has its own Forum but I only get notified as indicated in para 1.

Did that answer your question? Thanks for trying to help!

T
I got to look into this. Either it is a setting I am missing, a hack, a new feature with an upgraded version, or simply doesn't work on this forum because of all the features. I will look into it again.

Perhaps being a moderator on that site may have something to do with you getting all posts and threads delivered is what I am thinking. I will look into it.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #14
MM-C5

Quote:
Perhaps being a moderator on that site may have something to do with you getting all posts and threads delivered is what I am thinking. I will look into it.

I'm sure that's what it is Parrot. And I am only a Mod on the CA Forum.

Thanks ~ T

Btw, I Like the S**t out of that new ride! I FULLY EXPECT you to make it to Corvettes In Venice the weekend of 9/8-9. Tripleblack51 is already bringing 8 cars!

Whatsamadderyou!

Old 06-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #15
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-C5
I'm sure that's what it is Parrot. And I am only a Mod on the CA Forum.

Thanks ~ T

Btw, I Like the S**t out of that new ride! I FULLY EXPECT you to make it to Corvettes In Venice the weekend of 9/8-9. Tripleblack51 is already bringing 8 cars!

Whatsamadderyou!
How many miles is it from me?????? I'm trying to keep it under 10K. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Old 06-03-2007, 07:49 PM   #16
MM-C5

Quote:
How many miles is it from me?????? I'm trying to keep it under 10K. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

You're cute! The Parrot I know lives just this side of Lunacy! So not knowing exactly were you reside at the moment, I can tell you that it is about 70 miles short of where ValleyFest I started.

Have lost your email address, so PM a new one and I'll send you the data.