CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 12-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #11
led head red
Valley Winetaster

led head red is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
LOL!!!!!!! Slow down there sailor. You gotta hang out here for awhile and prove yourself before you can be granted access into Valley's Hell. You actually have to get voted in to participate so my advice is to hang out, be yourself, and contribute positively here in the open forums and I imagine you will get in real fast.

Give it some time and shoot me a pm when you think you have proved yourself and I will submit your request to enter.

ahh i see.....good deal.....tits up! i'll contact you soon, i'm ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!
led head red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:25 PM   #12
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
LOL!!!!!!! Slow down there sailor. You gotta hang out here for awhile and prove yourself before you can be granted access into Valley's Hell. You actually have to get voted in to participate so my advice is to hang out, be yourself, and contribute positively here in the open forums and I imagine you will get in real fast.

Give it some time and shoot me a pm when you think you have proved yourself and I will submit your request to enter.

We keep trying to vote him (Parrot) out, but he won't leave...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:45 PM   #13
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Moderate? We don't need no stinkin moderate...........
nyernga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:49 PM   #14
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
The moderators here need moderating for themselves.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #15
led head red
Valley Winetaster

led head red is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
Quote:
The moderators here need moderating for themselves.

ha, now that's the kind of news i like to hear
led head red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #16
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
We here all happily kow-tow to the Parrot, carry his water and shout our blessed mantra to the Parrot:

сак май дик, сука!!!!

Old 12-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #17
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET
We here all happily kow-tow to the Parrot, carry his water and shout our blessed mantra to the Parrot:

сак май дик, сука!!!!

I don't speak jive!!!!!!!

is this crap sayinig?
Old 12-23-2007, 05:45 PM   #18
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by led head red
ahh i see.....good deal.....tits up! i'll contact you soon, i'm ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!
You better have thick skin though. If you cry on the first blow you are outta there.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:02 PM   #19
KOPBET

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
I don't speak jive!!!!!!!

is this crap sayinig?

Did you ask Mrs. Cleaver to translate?

Old 12-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
KOPBET

If she's not available, try Google!!!