CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 05-08-2006, 04:51 PM   #11
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Yes indeed, Kuwait does have a big oil market!!!!!

Therefore I must ask what is the price per gallon for gasoline in US dollars?

Just curious.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:53 PM   #12
si3
Valley Winetaster

si3 is on his way to becoming very cool!
Thumbs up

LOL not to make u jealous in any way but the litre here is for about 15 cents so a gallon is 60 cents, a full tank on White shark's c5 is for 10~15 bucks

si3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #13
Rain
Valley Reservist

Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
oh damn - shouldn't have told us that!

60cents / gal. .. argh! hahahahahahah!

Biloxi Sunset -
Will the Circle be Unbroken -
Red Rooster -
Frank n Lola -
Amie -
American Dream -
Leroy Brown -
For What Its Worth -
The Weight -

The Law of Conservation of Ignorance: A false conclusion once arrived at & widely accepted is not easily dislodged, & the less it is understood the more tenaciously it is held.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #14
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3
LOL not to make u jealous in any way but the litre here is for about 15 cents so a gallon is 60 cents, a full tank on White shark's c5 is for 10~15 bucks

I just fell off my perch!!!!!! Do you have any friends in the business that can ship gas here? Do they accept paypal?

Old 05-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #15
si3
Valley Winetaster

Old 05-08-2006, 05:02 PM   #16
si3
Valley Winetaster

sadly there is no paypal in kuwait ... i sent numerous e mails to them i got ripped of e bay the other day for 3000$ and the guy had 600 positive feedbacks.. but since i used western union there was no insurance and no guarantee what so ever... well 60 cents is the price our companies sell to us our gouverment sells it to yours for even less :P ... and about shipping i dont think we can ship flamable liquids or can we

Old 05-08-2006, 05:05 PM   #17
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by si3
i dont think we can ship flamable liquids or can we
I won't tell if you don't either!

Old 05-08-2006, 05:08 PM   #18
si3
Valley Winetaster

lol welle build our own pipe lines ... deal ?

Old 05-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #19
9T8Vette
Gold Valley Supporting Member

9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Wow" that place is amazing.Thanks for the Beauitful pics from all you Kuwaitees I had no idea that Kuwait was that Awesome .
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #20
TripleBlack
Valley Bartender
WineMaster's Club Supporting Member

TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
Wow" that place is amazing.Thanks for the Beauitful pics from all you Kuwaitees I had no idea that Kuwait was that Awesome .
All we ever see is pictures of sand and more sand. It really looks awesome and some very interesting architecture.

TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote