CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 05-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
The Kuwaiti Korner!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it appears that we have quite a few new members from Kuwait!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!!!!!

This is most fascinating. It appears there is a large Corvette following there in Kuwait. And once again, it appears that Corvette Valley has indeed connected again worldwide with another group of wonderful enthusiasts!!!!!!

Thank you all for joining the Valley and if you like to show us some areas of Kuwait that would interest us, by all means please use this thread to show us!!!!!!!!

Okay I will start. Check out these famous watertowers in Kuwait City. They were built in 1976 and can anyone guess what is inside them?
Water!!!!!!

Water Towers in Kuwait.
Photo by Jürgen Reichmann (http://www.daunddort.de/asien/kwt/kuwait.html)
Attached Images

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
9T8Vette
Gold Valley Supporting Member

9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.9T8Vette is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Wow thats funny i was just chating with White Shark this morning which is from Kuwait. And he has a Very Sweet Vette. Welcome Fellow Vetters from Kuwait
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
Aziz
Valley's Gold Coast

Aziz is someone that is fun to party with and drink champagne with.
Z06 Parrot Thanks For The (Korner)

Those are Not Water Towers . They Simply Called Kuwait Towers

Liberty Tower

Water Towers

__________________________________________________ _______

Old 05-08-2006, 02:18 PM   #4
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.
wow thanks parrot u really awesome inside those towers resturant not water lol but ill post some pics i wish u will enjoy it guys
and thanks again
ill start with this for parrot i know he well laugh lol
LOL

[]

first hotels

second kuwait towers

another pics for everything malls....

The Central Bank of Kuwait

ClCk HR T S My SharK
WhiTe SharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:20 PM   #5
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
Wow thats funny i was just chating with White Shark this morning which is from Kuwait. And he has a Very Sweet Vette. Welcome Fellow Vetters from Kuwait
thanks pal

ClCk HR T S My SharK
WhiTe SharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #6
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Oooops, sorry about calling them water towers. But someone needs to call this guy up and tell him.

Water Towers in Kuwait.
Photo by Jrgen Reichmann (http://www.daunddort.de/asien/kwt/kuwait.html)

On his site it looks like they are named watertowers.

Well, those are some GREAT pictures. I especially love the Camel picture. That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:21 PM   #7
si3
Valley Winetaster

si3 is on his way to becoming very cool!
Thanks Parrot that was very sweet of you. i highly apreciate this Korner..

guys if you have any questions regarding anything let me know!

si3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #8
Rain
Valley Reservist

Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Amazing Pics!!!!

Biloxi Sunset -
Will the Circle be Unbroken -
Red Rooster -
Frank n Lola -
Amie -
American Dream -
Leroy Brown -
For What Its Worth -
The Weight -

The Law of Conservation of Ignorance: A false conclusion once arrived at & widely accepted is not easily dislodged, & the less it is understood the more tenaciously it is held.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:40 PM   #9
grapeknutz
Valley Wine Connoisseur

grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
I kinda wondered where my gas buck went!
Old 05-08-2006, 04:44 PM   #10
TripleBlack
Valley Bartender
WineMaster's Club Supporting Member

TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.TripleBlack is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Welcome.......send cheap oil!

TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote