CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 07-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
gmjunkie
Valley Moonshiner

gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duntov-097
F-Obama
I second it and Add!!
F-Obama with a Missile up the Wahzoo and his Wifes Too!!
Lets Vote on it!!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #12
Blueheeler
Vallée de Madame

Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.

"There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me!"
Blueheeler
Blueheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #13
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJunkie
I second it and Add!!
Lets Vote on it!!

That's no way to talk about your next POTUS!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #14
Jack60
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Jack60 has a spectacular aura about him.Jack60 has a spectacular aura about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duntov-097
F-Obama
In every hole he has, what a
Old 07-10-2008, 12:23 AM   #15
grapeknutz
Valley Wine Connoisseur

grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJunkie
I second it and Add!!
Lets Vote on it!!
One vote here!
Old 07-10-2008, 02:17 AM   #16
TopLess62
Master Corvette Image Inspector

TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeknutz
One vote here!
Make it two!

That idiot can't even say thank you in French either, is he kidding???

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!

TopLess62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:30 AM   #17
mqqn
Jack Daniels Inventory Reduction Team Lead

mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Hi Louvers -

It does not make me feel like an "ugly American", but the essence of the idea is valid IMO.

If I were running for president, I surely would not be stirring the pot with this kind of twaddle.

However, I am planning on visiting France and Belgium, and I intend to be at least somewhat conversational in the native language before I enter the countries.

I work for a global corporation, and it is a fact that many of the employees who have a native language other than English are at least able to crudely converse in English.

I, for one, appreciate the effort on their part, and endevor to do the same.

On the political front, methinks Mr. Obama is showing his lack of experience. I wonder why his party does not better prepare him before he speaks publicly.

best regards -

mqqn

mqqn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #18
Louvers
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Louvers is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.Louvers is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mqqn
Hi Louvers -

It does not make me feel like an "ugly American", but the essence of the idea is valid IMO.

If I were running for president, I surely would not be stirring the pot with this kind of twaddle.

However, I am planning on visiting France and Belgium, and I intend to be at least somewhat conversational in the native language before I enter the countries.

I work for a global corporation, and it is a fact that many of the employees who have a native language other than English are at least able to crudely converse in English.

I, for one, appreciate the effort on their part, and endevor to do the same.

On the political front, methinks Mr. Obama is showing his lack of experience. I wonder why his party does not better prepare him before he speaks publicly.

best regards -

mqqn
You make some valid points .... I also believe that it is very useful to learn other languages but it should be an individuals choice to do so. You travel abroad for business so you have a very good reason to want to learn another language. I personally do not travel out of the U.S. and I have no desire to do so. I am an America that speaks OUR national language which is English. If people want to visit OUR country, of course it's of benefit for them to learn some of our language. However, if they want to live in this country and participate in our schools and use our government (tax paid) services ... they should be REQUIRED to learn English. I would not want to live in Mexico and not be able to speak Spanish ... but because a Mexican person decides to live in America does not mean that I should be forced to learn Spanish.

Obama is VERY out of touch and I do not agree with him on a great many issues. In this speech, he was not suggesting but rather stating that ALL of our children should learn Spanish and that ALL should be bilingual. He is clearly stating that he is "embarrassed" by the very people that he is claiming to represent.

My Garage
Louvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #19
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #20
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Attached Images

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote