CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 09-01-2008, 03:03 AM   #11
CorvZ061
Valley Wine Connoisseur

CorvZ061 is just one cool mother to hang out with.CorvZ061 is just one cool mother to hang out with.CorvZ061 is just one cool mother to hang out with.CorvZ061 is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Dam Len. you have no luck do you?

that sucks bad. hope all goes well with insurance company.
CorvZ061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #12
Jack60
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Jack60 has a spectacular aura about him.Jack60 has a spectacular aura about him.
That sucks.......
Old 09-01-2008, 03:10 AM   #13
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyernga
Insurance paid up. I'm just not sure how they'll put it under collision or comprehensive. I'm screwed if they total it.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Plastic Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:11 AM   #14
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Pig
That sucks ! and just painted too.

That's the only bright part, the body panels are fine.
nyernga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:14 AM   #15
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennJenn
Those fukers!!! ........Hope your ok!
Well now that the adrenalin is fading, my head hurts and my neck is stiff..............it's my memory of that"oh shi*" moment when I knew I was about to get airborne that's sticking with me.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:38 AM   #16
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyernga
Well now that the adrenalin is fading, my head hurts and my neck is stiff..............it's my memory of that"oh shi*" moment when I knew I was about to get airborne that's sticking with me.
Holy F&CK!!

Glad you're OK. F'n Mexifu&ks.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:45 AM   #17
nyernga
Valley Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET
Holy F&CK!!

Glad you're OK. F'n Mexifu&ks.

Thanks Kop..........and everyone else for the concern......
Old 09-01-2008, 03:51 AM   #18
rpm462
Valley Wine Connoisseur

rpm462 is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
WOW...that really F'n sucks ...glad to hear you're ok though. Best of luck on the repairs!
rpm462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:52 AM   #19
rpm462
Valley Wine Connoisseur

rpm462 is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
WOW...that really F'n sucks ...I could tell you were excited to get it back ...glad to hear you're ok though. Best of luck on the repairs!
rpm462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:02 AM   #20
nyernga
Valley Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm462
WOW...that really F'n sucks ...glad to hear you're ok though. Best of luck on the repairs!

I've got my fingers crossed it's repairable. I did start it up for a second and it ran just fine except for the flywheel noise. Hopefully I just damaged the bell housing. The oil pan is another issue. I am HOPING it's just that. The damndest thing is that the front wheels are straight as an arrow but the rears are pancacked.