CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 08-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #21
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mqqn
Hi nyernga -

What town would this be held in?

I am considering riding down on my motorcycle.....

best regards-

mqqn

Now THAT would be cool MQ...............I'm 20 minutes east of Atlanta in Conyers.
nyernga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyernga
Now THAT would be cool MQ...............I'm 20 minutes east of Atlanta in Conyers.

Right behind the "Main" trailer park...can't miss it....
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #23
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Right behind the "Main" trailer park...can't miss it....

Don't you have some power tool to go cut yourself with?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:47 PM   #24
Rain
Valley Reservist

Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Rain deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biloxi Sunset -
Will the Circle be Unbroken -
Red Rooster -
Frank n Lola -
Amie -
American Dream -
Leroy Brown -
For What Its Worth -
The Weight -

The Law of Conservation of Ignorance: A false conclusion once arrived at & widely accepted is not easily dislodged, & the less it is understood the more tenaciously it is held.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:51 AM   #25
mqqn
Jack Daniels Inventory Reduction Team Lead

mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Shucks - I just saw that it is the 6th - that is the day of the Secretary of State Antique Vehicle Show, and I am a Judge for the motorcycle class....

I will keep trying - 800 miles is a good days ride.

best regards-

mqqn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyernga

mqqn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #26
Sarge
Winemaster's Club Supporting Member

Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
I'm in. The 6th. Damn Andy you can miss one. Come on down and visit.

Save a driveway spot for me Len!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #27
nyernga
Valley Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge
I'm in.

good.................I need a parking valet.................

Old 08-23-2008, 01:18 AM   #28
Louvers
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Louvers is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.Louvers is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Conyers you say .... it's too bad the last time we talked you threatened me

Besides, Parrot says that you don't keep a clean bathroom so there's no way I could possibly eat your cooking.

My Garage
Louvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:10 AM   #29
nyernga
Valley Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louvers
Conyers you say .... it's too bad the last time we talked you threatened me

Besides, Parrot says that you don't keep a clean bathroom so there's no way I could possibly eat your cooking.

You don't strike me as someone who puts an ounce of faith in ANYTHING birdboy has to say..................

Threat rescinded..............consider yourself welcome........
Old 08-23-2008, 05:09 AM   #30
Blueheeler
Vallée de Madame

Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.
sweet

"There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me!"
Blueheeler
Blueheeler is offline   Reply With Quote