CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 10-10-2006, 02:47 AM   #171
Blueheeler
Valle de Madame

Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.
I was wonder, being like it was mention I thought you might be at a differnt angle and it may only be a half moon or new moon, but neat you guys had a full moon, right now it is 8:50 p.m. and it is BRIGHT out there!

"There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me!"
Blueheeler
Blueheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:34 AM   #172
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueheeler
I was wonder, being like it was mention I thought you might be at a differnt angle and it may only be a half moon or new moon, but neat you guys had a full moon, right now it is 8:50 p.m. and it is BRIGHT out there!
i can see 2 moon right now one in the sky and one here at the valley (blueheeler)

ClCk HR T S My SharK
WhiTe SharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:34 AM   #173
Aziz
Valley's Gold Coast

Aziz is someone that is fun to party with and drink champagne with.
Guyz I Think You Need To Listen to This Song By Van Morrison - Dancing In The Moonlight

Sweet Old Song

Since U All Talking About Moon
Old 10-10-2006, 03:38 AM   #174
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz
Guyz I Think You Need To Listen to This Song By Van Morrison - Dancing In The Moonlight

Sweet Old Song

Since U All Talking About Moon
wtf ? hijack hijack !!! parrot bann him please

ClCk HR T S My SharK
Old 10-10-2006, 03:41 AM   #175
Aziz
Valley's Gold Coast

Aziz is someone that is fun to party with and drink champagne with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiTe SharK
wtf ? hijack hijack !!! parrot bann him please
Old 10-10-2006, 06:04 AM   #176
Blueheeler
Valle de Madame

Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.Blueheeler is a glorious beacon of light.
Only a half moon if by me......I don't do full. :-)

Blueheeler
Old 10-10-2006, 07:08 PM   #177
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueheeler
Only a half moon if by me......I don't do full. :-)

ClCk HR T S My SharK
Old 10-11-2006, 01:12 AM   #178
WB9MCW
Gallery King

WB9MCW is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.WB9MCW is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Arrow Once In A Blue Moon

HOW ABOUT SOME BLUE MOONS

"Once in a blue moon..." means seldom or absurd. But, believe it or not, sometimes the moon really does turn blue, usually after volcanic eruptions or major forest fires. Volcanoes and wildfires fill the air with ash and dust. If the airborne particles are just the right size--about 1 micron (one millionth of a meter) wide--they act like a color-filter, tinging the moon blue. Clouds of water droplets, ice crystals or fine-grained sand can do the same thing.

There are other reasons for odd-looking moons, notes atmospheric optics expert Les Cowley. "Our eyes have automatic 'white balances' just like digital cameras. Go outdoors from a cosy cabin lit by an oil lamp (yellow light) and the moon will appear blue until your eyes adjust."

Have you ever seen a blue-colored moon? Share your story.

from Tom King of Watauga, Texas: "I had never paid any real attention to the term 'Blue Moon' until a recent October evening. I had my telescope set up in the backyard in Watauga, Texas, and I was about to take it inside due to deteriorating viewing conditions. Before I did, the moon began rising in the east with a strange blue tint I had not seen before. I used my SACIVb CCD camera attached to a 5" Newtonian telescope to capture this image (October 13, 2003, 12:32 AM local time). The temperature was falling and the air was damp and heavy with moisture."

"On a similar night a little more than two weeks later, October 30th, I again caught the 'Blue Moon' with my camera, this time with even more vivid coloring:

I FIGURED THE THE BLUEHEELER WOULD LIKE SOME BLUE MOONS
BRYAN WADSWORTH 1992 ZR-1 #443 of 502 made that year

MY WEBSITE...click here>>>http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390224
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:25 AM   #179
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

wow blue moon awesome skyblue moon !!

ClCk HR T S My SharK
Old 10-11-2006, 04:06 AM   #180
Blueheeler
Valle de Madame

That is sweet!! Sweeter than mine

Blueheeler