CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 12-29-2007, 12:13 AM   #151
Rimcrew
Valley Lady Starfish Hunter

Rimcrew is someone that you can invite over to your house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by led head red
to anyone,

how "sensitive" and speech oppressive is this forum compared to the ultra sensitive corvette forum? in that forum, speaking your mind and telling it like it is isn't appreciated or welcomed.

thoughts anyone?

Hey red - WTH?? Did you apply for W/C? You made a big splash, then disappeared. Parrot didn't scare you off, did he?

He has that effect on many people...
Old 12-29-2007, 12:22 AM   #152
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimcrew
Hey red - WTH?? Did you apply for W/C? You made a big splash, then disappeared. Parrot didn't scare you off, did he?

I heard he is hosting a party at his frat house this weekend!!!! Therefore, he may be a little tied up to come to the Valley now.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:42 AM   #153
GW North
Valley Wine Connoisseur

GW North is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
Well I just spend a long time trying to catch up on thousands of posts since i bbeen here. I was delighhtted to see all the new members here. Sorry I haven't been arounnd but I am one of those who got tired of the forum garbage. Ever since those ----ing assholes banned me from that other site (sorry for my language) for no reason at all I just keptt away from all the forums. It really pissed me off and really effected me goingg on the other forums. This one seems to be the best one and I hope this one doesn't end up like the others. I will try to come back more often as I see this place still has a nice friendly ring to it. I hope everyyone has been doing okay and have a great new year.

Jeremy
GW North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:47 AM   #154
led head red
Valley Winetaster

led head red is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimcrew

i'm here, been away for a couple though........how do i apply for the W/C section?
led head red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #155
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:
i'm here, been away for a couple though........how do i apply for the W/C section?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, es una secreto. Por los hombre's malo solo.
Quidate Amigo.
redwing76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #156
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing76
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, es una secreto. Por los hombre's malo solo.
Quidate Amigo.
Hey, I love going head to head with you in Whine and Cheese? Wait a second, what are you talking about? Are you in there?

By the way, how about uploading a nice avatar of your ride?

Old 01-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #157
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
Hey, I love going head to head with you in Whine and Cheese? Wait a second, what are you talking about? Are you in there?

By the way, how about uploading a nice avatar of your ride?

Sorry Parrot, but I don't play nice, and you'd get pissed.
But Im learning to be nice, but its going to take awhile.
redwing76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #158
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing76
Sorry Parrot, but I don't play nice, and you'd get pissed.
But Im learning to be nice, but its going to take awhile.
You are the exact type that needs to get in there. We don't like nice people in there.

As for your avatar wmail it to z06parrot@yahoo.com and I will put it up for ya.

Old 01-06-2008, 05:50 AM   #159
led head red
Valley Winetaster

led head red is someone that you can enjoy a glass of wine with.
i can vouch for redwing. he's a straight-up red-blooded all-american azz-kicker
led head red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:07 AM   #160
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
i can vouch for redwing. he's a straight-up red-blooded all-american azz-kicker

Talk is cheap............take it to the W&C room tough guy...............
nyernga is offline   Reply With Quote