CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 10-09-2018, 12:49 AM   #11
Speedie
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishuwerehere82 View Post
Remember that you are a short 7 Hrs away and you might want to come see the leaves turn orange. Maybe not.
I'd love to! Are you really that close?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Blue View Post
He's been having some seizures that the doctors think it came from his accident. He has partial medical disability and is trying to get permanent disability but, is having a difficult time in doing so. Dealing with the VA sucks.
Bless his heart.
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:24 AM   #12
mqqn
Jack Daniels Inventory Reduction Team Lead

mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Good to hear you are doing well, Speedie!

Maggie and I hope to have our house in Illinois sold in April/May and be in Tennessee by summer.

best

mqqn

mqqn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:13 AM   #13
Speedie

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mqqn View Post
Good to hear you are doing well, Speedie!

Maggie and I hope to have our house in Illinois sold in April/May and be in Tennessee by summer.

best

mqqn
Hi & thank you.

Good luck with the move. Given the chance to do it all over again, we would. The only difference would be to start a year in advance.

Regards,
Susan
Old 10-10-2018, 04:57 AM   #14
Stingraykev
Shade Tree Mechanic

Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Well I'll be darn, if it isn't lil'Miss Speedie, Sounds like things are workin out good for ya....
Hugs, your ol'buddy Kev......

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE

<a href=http://www.corvettevalley.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=219&dateline=1357307628 target=_blank>http://www.corvettevalley.com/image....ine=1357307628</a>

"For the good old American life: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money."
!!!
Stingraykev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:48 AM   #15
Speedie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingraykev View Post
Well I'll be darn, if it isn't lil'Miss Speedie, Sounds like things are workin out good for ya....
Hugs, your ol'buddy Kev......

Hugs back to you.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:06 AM   #16
mqqn

mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
Hi & thank you.

Good luck with the move. Given the chance to do it all over again, we would. The only difference would be to start a year in advance.

Regards,
Susan
We started the process early in summer - we are packing things up - I consolidated my diecast Corvette collection own to just the ones I wanted to keep/display and gave the rest to my grandson, same with my diecast motorcycles.

We have vowed to do one thing a day towards the move - be that packing an item up or just throwing stuff away, or putting things in the "goodwill pile".

I had a new HVAC system installed in the house, and we are having the upstairs painted and new carpet before the move to help the house sell.

The last thing is in spring I have a company coming out to professionally clean the exterior prior to putting the house on the market.

The sad thing is that we really wish we could take this house with us to Tennessee - but we will find something down there - lots of houses for sale in the area we are looking.

best

mqqn

Old 10-13-2018, 04:01 PM   #17
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
We took the Corvette with heated seats and headed 300 miles north to Caribou ,Maine .High today is 43 degrees ,foliage is magnificent and you can almost feel the clouds .

Will be heading to Ft Myers mid November only to return to Maine for Christmas
Had planned to stop in Winchester but it looks like Speedie is planning to leave town or so she says
vette boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:08 AM   #18
mqqn

i know what you mean by feeling the sky - love that! Live on, Steve!

best

mqqn

Old 10-14-2018, 01:24 AM   #19
Wishuwerehere82
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning
Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Wishuwerehere82 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
[QUOTE=Speedie;296395]I'd love to! Are you really that close?
Well 6 hrs in a Corvette.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:24 AM   #20
Stingraykev
Shade Tree Mechanic

Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Stingraykev deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
That it, I'm movein in with Speedie....Ill let her make me some good ol'pancakes for breakfast, steaks for dinner, and my very own Pine Apple upside cake.........................of coarse I'm bonnen up and buyin all the Beer.....

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE

<a href=http://www.corvettevalley.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=219&dateline=1357307628 target=_blank>http://www.corvettevalley.com/image....ine=1357307628</a>

"For the good old American life: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money."
!!!
Stingraykev is online now   Reply With Quote