CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > FIFTH GENERATION CORVETTES
> Fifth Generation General Discussion Forum

Old 01-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
Speedie
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Codes: Sweet04

About the time we brought the Camaro home (approx 3 weeks ago), my Vette decided to not start. She does a hard start, but won't turn over. We know it's not the battery, and suspect that it's the fuel pump. Can y'all tell from the codes? Jim hasn't had time to work on her.....hopefully he will have time next weekend.

I think a couple of the codes are related to the TPMS, and I've had that looked at. Apparently the rims & Kumho's make it difficult for the sensors to get an accurate read.

Any suggestions?

TIA.

10 - P2068
A0 - B2202
B2282
B2286
B2284
U1064
A1 - B2283
B2287
B2285
U1064
B0 - C2100
C2105
C2110
C2115
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
Nut
Platinum Valley Supporting Member and Valley Consigliere

Nut has a spectacular aura about him.Nut has a spectacular aura about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
About the time we brought the Camaro home (approx 3 weeks ago), my Vette decided to not start. She does a hard start, but won't turn over. We know it's not the battery, and suspect that it's the fuel pump. Can y'all tell from the codes? Jim hasn't had time to work on her.....hopefully he will have time next weekend.

I think a couple of the codes are related to the TPMS, and I've had that looked at. Apparently the rims & Kumho's make it difficult for the sensors to get an accurate read.

Any suggestions?

TIA.

10 - P2068
A0 - B2202
B2282
B2286
B2284
U1064
A1 - B2283
B2287
B2285
U1064
B0 - C2100
C2105
C2110
C2115

Mine still starts
Old 01-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
Speedie

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut View Post
Mine still starts

Thanks. That was helpful.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Off hand I would say since Sweet04 is female, she's just plain jealous and pissed off. Just give her time ...

And, all of mine still start too.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 AM   #5
Speedie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET View Post
Off hand I would say since Sweet04 is female, she's just plain jealous and pissed off. Just give her time ...

And, all of mine still start too.

Thanks. That was almost as helpful as the left Nut.

Old 01-16-2012, 03:19 AM   #6
KOPBET

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:

Thanks. That was almost as helpful as the left Nut.

Geez, try to help and what do we get ...
Old 01-16-2012, 03:38 AM   #7
Speedie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET View Post
Geez, try to help and what do we get ...
Sorry. I missed the helpful part.

....but thanks just the same.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:41 AM   #8
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:

I got nothin for ya...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:45 AM   #9
Speedie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
I got nothin for ya...
Wow.

That's a surprise.

Old 01-16-2012, 03:50 AM   #10
KOPBET

Quote:

Well, if it were codes on a '73, I could help with that.

Why don't you just call Uncle Junk??