CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > C1/C2 GENERATION CORVETTES
> Gearheaders Club Room

Old 09-28-2007, 01:59 AM   #11
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duntov-097
Obviously there are NO rights on someone else's forum. There was little to no censorship/moderation of the C1 C2 section for years. The censorship that did exist was agreeable to all for the most part.

Before the IB thing there was the Irish Mac locking, moving, and deleting threads thing. Topics that had been okay forever (Friday Funnies, Oldies Music quiz, etc.) were now suddenly and without any notice or any reason given were now verbotten.

I don't think folks are literally thinking they have rights like the constitution> I think it's just that they feel after being part of what grew the forum to begin with (knowledge, participation, money) that they have some right to ask WTF is going on without threats, taunts, banning, or any combination of the above.

The C1-C2 section of the CF had always been a place to freely speak your mind about subjects pertinent to the hobby or just goof off a little with fun threads. To change it with no fair warning or discussion for no good reason is IMHO a little abusive to the folks that post there.
u still moderator on CF right ?

ClCk HR T S My SharK
WhiTe SharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:04 AM   #12
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiTe SharK
u still moderator on CF right ?

Me ?????? Never Nobody would give me a moderator job.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Plastic Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:06 AM   #13
WhiTe SharK
The Valley Shark

WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.WhiTe SharK is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Me ?????? Never Nobody would give me a moderator job.
yea i know its a bad idea my friend

ClCk HR T S My SharK
WhiTe SharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #14
glenn64vette
Valley Winetaster

glenn64vette is on his way to becoming very cool!
Quote:
Obviously there are NO rights on someone else's forum. There was little to no censorship/moderation of the C1 C2 section for years. The censorship that did exist was agreeable to all for the most part.

Before the IB thing there was the Irish Mac locking, moving, and deleting threads thing. Topics that had been okay forever (Friday Funnies, Oldies Music quiz, etc.) were now suddenly and without any notice or any reason given were now verbotten.

I don't think folks are literally thinking they have rights like the constitution> I think it's just that they feel after being part of what grew the forum to begin with (knowledge, participation, money) that they have some right to ask WTF is going on without threats, taunts, banning, or any combination of the above.

The C1-C2 section of the CF had always been a place to freely speak your mind about subjects pertinent to the hobby or just goof off a little with fun threads. To change it with no fair warning or discussion for no good reason is IMHO a little abusive to the folks that post there.
That about covers it.

64 Roadster 400 SB
70 ThunderBird 429 BB
48 Harley Pan Head 76 Vtwin
glenn64vette is offline   Reply With Quote