CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > C1/C2 GENERATION CORVETTES
> Gearheaders Club Room

Old 09-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Here you go guys...

I found this and thought it belonged in here....Linkage
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:36 AM   #2
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
And for those of you who prefer testoserone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SH5b...elated&search=
nyernga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:40 AM   #3
grapeknutz
Valley Wine Connoisseur

grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyernga

Ahhh I feel better now!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 01:15 AM   #4
Splitray
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Splitray is someone that is fun to party with and drink champagne with.
Quote:

OH yeah...That's cool!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:58 PM   #5
Dan Dlabay
Valley Zephead

Dan Dlabay is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Dan Dlabay is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Dan Dlabay is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Dan Dlabay is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Dan Dlabay is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.Dan Dlabay is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:

There's nothing like a big block for raw power. Wish they would bring them back.
Dan Dlabay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #6
Ghost
Diamond Valley Supporting Member

Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.Ghost is a glorious beacon of light.
how much is one horse pressure?
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:35 AM   #7
grapeknutz
Valley Wine Connoisseur

grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
how much is one horse pressure?
about this much!!!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=lfF-nmFco...elated&search=

Old 09-28-2007, 02:07 AM   #8
Speedie
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Both are great finds...although, I prefer Jon's.
Speedie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:40 PM   #9
Mark_Milner
Valley Newb

Mark_Milner is on his way to becoming very cool!
I'm sure glad that video cut off before those old people grossed me out. I thought it funny that all these new cars kept showing up in the background when it was supposed to be back in the '60s.

Now on that same page, I found this one with Adam Cartwright and a '65 Sting Ray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leuhrfJ2LZ0

If I had a $1 for every time someone asked if I was related to Martin Milner, I'd be driving a fully restored '62 fuelie right now.
Mark_Milner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:44 PM   #10
Mark_Milner
Valley Newb

Mark_Milner is on his way to becoming very cool!
Quote:

Those skinny little tires could be spun all day on most cars. The sad part of all these restored cars is that they are back running on skinny rubber and not into performance at all anymore.

If I had a $1 for every time someone asked if I was related to Martin Milner, I'd be driving a fully restored '62 fuelie right now.
Mark_Milner is offline   Reply With Quote