CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 07-19-2007, 08:00 PM   #21
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
The following members have had their decals shipped to them. Please advise us when you have received them. Especially, from our international members. Thank you.

Leshark81
Burner
Speedie
coupe
84 Grandsport
cruzer99
ynkedad

If you wish to receive a decal please pm Parrot Z51 to make your request.

Thank you.

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:46 PM   #22
MuskRat
Valley pRon SuRFeR

MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.MuskRat is someone I would let drive my corvette.
they look great. count me in.
MuskRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:08 AM   #23
nyernga
Valley Bartender

nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.nyernga deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
The following members have had their decals shipped to them. Please advise us when you have received them. Especially, from our international members. Thank you.

Leshark81
Burner
Speedie
coupe
84 Grandsport
cruzer99
ynkedad

If you wish to receive a decal please pm Parrot Z51 to make your request.

Thank you.

How do I apply for the hardship discount? I just dropped $2400.00 for a tranny rebuild....
nyernga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #24
Lethal Tendencies
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Lethal Tendencies is on his way to becoming very cool!
nice decals ,I may have to acquire one
Lethal Tendencies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #25
KosherBenz
Valley Wine Connoisseur

KosherBenz is someone that is fun to party with and drink champagne with.
wooo wooo. Im diggin the new sticks!

2006 Mercedes Kleemann CDI
2005 Corvette 6MN Z51 2007 Chevy Crew Cab 4x4
KosherBenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #26
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
I am glad everyone is liking the decals. Those that have received them please let me know if you got them.

Also remember if you are a Supporting Member of the Valley you have one coming to you for free. If you like one shoot me a pm with which one you like and where to send it. Thanks!!!!!!!

Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #27
84 GRANDSPORT
Gold Valley Supporting Member

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
Those that have received them please let me know if you got them.
Got mine today! ~I will post a pic once I install it!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:17 PM   #28
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84 GRANDSPORT
Got mine today! ~I will post a pic once I install it!
Was there a powdery residue in the envelope from Parrot?...You know how much he loves you....
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:18 PM   #29
84 GRANDSPORT
Gold Valley Supporting Member

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Was there a powdery residue in the envelope from Parrot?...You know how much he loves you....
No!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #30
Sarge
Winemaster's Club Supporting Member

Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Sarge deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
I'm glad to hear the good feedback on the decals. I would encourage all members to spring for one. They look great and help support the site and the cost is minimal. I've even got one on the Ford Ranger daily driver!