CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 07-18-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Valley Decals Available Now!!!!! Check it out!!!!

Corvette Valley is pleased to announce that our decals are now ready to be distributed. We thank Valley Winemaster's Club Member, Sargevette, for putting this all together and making this possible. Sargevette has been gracious enough to provide ALL Supporting Members a decal on him. Therefore, if you are a Supporting Member and you wish to have Corvette Valley decal please send Parrot Z51 a pm and let us know where you like it sent. Don't worry about postage. This is a thank you for helping us make Corvette Valley possible. Without your generosity we would not be able to continue to offer you a great corvette experience filled with fun and excitement. Please be certain to specify which kind you like. We have TWO variations available. The "Color" decal and the "Red and Black" decal.

If you are a non supporting member you can still get decals. You can purchase one and at the same time you will be supporting the website.

Decals are available at a cost of $6.00 each which includes shipping and the proceeds raised help offset costs for running this website. Remember to please specify if you like the "Color" decal or "Black and White" You can pm Parrot Z51 for details about payment and where to send it. eg Paypal.

I have taken several pictures to show you how they look. So far I have had them on the Valley Roadster for a couple of days and they stick well and look great. Here are some photos. We hope you like them!!!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN4829.jpg (65.1 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4817a.jpg (154.0 KB, 500 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4818.jpg (81.6 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4819.jpg (195.8 KB, 488 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4820.jpg (173.6 KB, 527 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4822.jpg (103.9 KB, 467 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4823.jpg (146.6 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4824a.jpg (76.2 KB, 463 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4825.jpg (136.7 KB, 459 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4827.jpg (115.2 KB, 447 views)
Parrot Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:11 PM   #2
Leshark81
You should never lick a poisonous frog!

Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Nice

Can you ship overseas ?
Old 07-18-2007, 11:13 PM   #3
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Parrot Z51 deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshark81
Nice

Can you ship overseas ?
I don't see why not.

I never sent a letter overseas. How do I go about doing this? Is it a matter of going to the post office and telling them the address in France and paying for the postage? I can fit it in a standard letter. No biggie here!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #5
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Oh, some Supporting Memberships are expiring this month but I have held off on downgrading them as I do not think it would be fair to not include anyone with a decal who supported the Valley the first year these memberships were offerred. But we do hope you renew when the time comes.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
Leshark81
You should never lick a poisonous frog!

Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...Leshark81 has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
PM sent
Old 07-18-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
International mail
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
Old 07-18-2007, 11:22 PM   #8
Parrot Z51
Move Over, I'm Driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
How much it cost to go to Paris? I got an addy but it asks for a zip code? There ain't no zip code in Paris is there?

Old 07-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #9
84 GRANDSPORT
Gold Valley Supporting Member

84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.84 GRANDSPORT deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Thanks Parrot & Sarge! I want the one on the right...The Black & Red one!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #10
JonM
Valley Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
How much it cost to go to Paris?

If its for you ..One way or round trip?...

Euros or US money?...
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...