CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 09-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #11
G.T
BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET View Post
You're phucked...
Looks like it and there are a couple of more behind it. I read that if you are going to evacuate now is the time. Phuck I am right on the edge of the Everglades and their pumps are wide open . The extra water from the big lake isn't helping either. You will all be missed if I don't make it. Even you Kop.
G.T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:15 PM   #12
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T View Post
Looks like it and there are a couple of more behind it. I read that if you are going to evacuate now is the time. Phuck I am right on the edge of the Everglades and their pumps are wide open . The extra water from the big lake isn't helping either. You will all be missed if I don't make it. Even you Kop.

I'm touched.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:15 PM   #13
Speedie
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T View Post

Get out now!!!! You can come stay at our house. I'll ask Jim about it when you get here.
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:41 PM   #14
Trophy Blue
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.
GT, you better get your battery charger back from Parrot today!
Trophy Blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:08 PM   #15
G.T

G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.G.T is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Blue View Post
GT, you better get your battery charger back from Parrot today!
I can see nothing gets by you.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:17 PM   #16
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
You're phucked...
He sure is ,Speedie has the best offer going .

It's going to be category 7 with 300 mph winds and a 30 foot storm surge.
vette boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:26 PM   #17
G.T

I have been watching the news and apparently I might either get drowned, starve to death, get malaria form mosquitos, have alligator's in the back yard and moccasins. Well at least I won't starve.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:34 PM   #18
G.T

Kop. Any chance it would help for me to go outside and let off some rounds at the new threat. It's a spiritual thing.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:03 AM   #19
Trophy Blue
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Stay safe!
Trophy Blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:45 AM   #20
scavanger
Indian Giver

scavanger is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.scavanger is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Quote:
I'm touched.
We all know your touched, what does that have to do with anything?
scavanger is offline   Reply With Quote