CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 AM   #21
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Ya ,first one that misses has to buy supper
vette boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #22
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy View Post
We could use GT as a moving target
Not if the sun is overhead.

catch my drift...
Old 01-18-2013, 12:52 AM   #23
TopLess62
Master Corvette Image Inspector

TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.TopLess62 is a glorious beacon of light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Go to a gun shop with a range, pick out weapon you're comfortable with, take a firearms safety and shooting course, practice, practice, practice.

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!

TopLess62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #24
KOPBET

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Lemme in. I'll show you everything you need to know in three minutes or less.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:19 AM   #25
KOPBET

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T View Post
You have no idea how much those things hurt.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:48 AM   #26
Trophy Blue
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.Trophy Blue is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET View Post
Not if the sun is overhead.

catch my drift...
We can use dark sunglasses. That should help.
Trophy Blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #27
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET View Post
I have a 12ga shotty next to the bed, an AR next to the chitter, a Glock fowtay in the kitchen and a grenade launcher next to the recliner in the living room.
You must really like that recliner..........
redwing76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
KOPBET

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing76 View Post
You must really like that recliner..........
Nobody gets my recliner spot.

The Glock fowtay secures the fridge.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #29
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Never owned a gun before?
Husband comes home late at night? The kid comes in at all hours?
Dead bolt on the doors, window locks, gated area, security lights, a Rottweiler?
Do you get scared easily? Two levels? Know your neighbors?
If you know where everyone in your house is at all times, then a gun might be good idea.
I would say get a semi-auto pistol, you can remove the clip, you can have the weapon on cocked and locked, a wheel gun no safety. You can load it one bullet short.
Whatever your reason for wanting a gun, you need to educate yourself about guns and gun safety.
Gun safety is far more important than shooting.
If you afraid of the gun the gun wont do you much good.
A .357 bad choice for home defense the bullet can go through 3 or more walls.
A .45 APC is a better choice, stopping power. Or a S&W .40 auto in stainless.

You could be good with a semi-auto in a matter of days.
I would say that a like for guns would go a long ways for self protection.

A dog is an excellent deterrent a Rotty.
Attached Images

redwing76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #30
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
This should keep you covered in most situations.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Plastic Pig is offline   Reply With Quote