CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #21
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dlabay View Post
Just more political crap. All candidates suck period and we are all on the short end of the stick.
One bright star in another dark sky........
Old 03-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #22
70skid
Valley Wine Connoisseur

70skid has a spectacular aura about him.70skid has a spectacular aura about him.70skid has a spectacular aura about him.
Rubio endorses Romney
Old 03-30-2012, 10:41 PM   #23
Norm
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Norm is on his way to becoming very cool!
Remember "Columbo"?

I do, I'd like to know as well......

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. . ...

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you're busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and -- ah -- I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute. Ok, Sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out? You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow! I saw something like that in a museum once.
Oh, sorry Sir. I didn't mean to get off the track. So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn't think so...

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere -- oh wait. I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- Not available
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
9. Law practice client list -- Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? Insurance Fraud?
14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one????????????
15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student???????????
16. Which countries "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981? ???????????

Oh, and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago?????? Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out. I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after…..What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
We the People of the United States of America! You know, the ones that vote
!

"Thank You For Your Service"
Old 03-31-2012, 02:11 AM   #24
KOPBET
Valley Bartender and Agent Provocateur

KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...KOPBET has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? Insurance Fraud?
14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one????????????
Look at it this way, at least she doesn't need a ghillie suit for hunting big foot ...

Old 03-31-2012, 02:30 AM   #25
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPBET View Post
Look at it this way, at least she doesn't need a ghillie suit for hunting big foot ...

I think that's racist...let me look it up in the manual...brb
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
Old 03-31-2012, 02:33 AM   #26
Speedie
Gold Valley Supporting Member

Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Speedie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
I think that's racist...let me look it up in the manual...brb

Maybe so, but he gets a pass and extra points for accuracy.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:42 AM   #27
gmjunkie
Valley Moonshiner

gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.gmjunkie deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie View Post

Maybe so, but he gets a pass and extra points for accuracy.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:42 AM   #28
JonM
Valley Bartender

JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...JonM has a low tolerance for FAKES & LIARS, be careful...
What a woman really wants...everything and nothing at the same time, but the only difference is what their emotions tells them they want, which will change to something else, which will change back after they feel regret for not choosing something else or passing other things up.
POTATO JUICE IS EVIL...
Old 03-31-2012, 01:58 PM   #29
redwing76
Banned

redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.redwing76 is someone I would let drive my corvette.
If nobody likes the man how did he get elected?
Old 03-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #30
Norm
Valley Wine Connoisseur

Norm is on his way to becoming very cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing76 View Post
If nobody likes the man how did he get elected?
His core supporters, the uninitiated, the stupid, folks with their hands out for the freebies, ad nauseam. There are just too many of them.

"Thank You For Your Service"
Closed Thread