CorvetteValley.com  

Go Back   CorvetteValley.com > COMMUNITY
> Valley's Grapevine Lounge

Old 09-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #21
vette boy
Valley's White Goose and PeePee Checker

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Holy dog crap NASCAR did act Truex out Newman in MWR big penalty .Truly amazing
vette boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #22
SoLow
Valley Wine Connoisseur

SoLow is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.SoLow is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Mikey threw Ty Norris under the bus on this one.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #23
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLow View Post
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...-090913#!iHPMj

Just another scripted soap opera. If I were MW racing, I would sue and get an injunction so they could NOT race another race till this was rectified in a court. Then everyone would realize that NASCRAP is nothing more than a good case for a RICO charge.

It quit being racing when "they" started putting restrictor plates on race cars because they were going too fast! I mean, what the hell. I thought it was a race to see who was fastest......
A source is saying NASCAR threatened to remove Bowyer too if they didn't agree to not appeal any part of the penalty.

Listening to his radio it's clear he knew just what he was doing when he spun. NASCAR has lost what little credibility it had by saying there was no concrete proof Bowyer spun on purpose.

Clint Bowyer is gonna get his azz booed of during driver intro's.

The plates were a fan safety issue not a driver or racing issue. It's only 4 races a year and much better alternative to seeing a car in the stands.

The impetus for the plates.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Plastic Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #24
vette boy

vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.vette boy is just one cool mother to hang out with.
Very disappointed in Clint ,I really liked the guy before this incident .
Old 09-11-2013, 01:28 AM   #25
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.Plastic Pig deserves a bunch of mods for their corvette for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy View Post
Very disappointed in Clint ,I really liked the guy before this incident .

I wish he would've just manned up. But no he goes on national TV and says he didn't spin on purpose while at the same time Ryan Newman is saying he called and apologized and said Clint felt like crap for doing it.
“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-12-2013, 01:09 AM   #26
SoLow
Valley Wine Connoisseur

SoLow is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.SoLow is someone that I want to treat for dinner and dessert.
Careful what you ask for,

you just might get it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...-091113#!i3VLU

Throw out the points system and just go for wins. No chase crap, no lucky dog, just racing....
No WWE style sports entertainment schemes, no start and parks, none of the bs that Brian France has infected the series with. just my .02
Old 09-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #27
grapeknutz
Valley Wine Connoisseur

grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.grapeknutz is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLow View Post
you just might get it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...-091113#!i3VLU

Throw out the points system and just go for wins. No chase crap, no lucky dog, just racing....
No WWE style sports entertainment schemes, no start and parks, none of the bs that Brian France has infected the series with. just my .02
Yeah!!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #28
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

13 Man Chase. Gordon is in now.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #29
vette boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Pig View Post
13 Man Chase. Gordon is in now.
Bizarre but it can't be any more screwed up .
Old 09-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #30
Plastic Pig
Valley Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette boy View Post
Bizarre but it can't be any more screwed up .
For once I think NASCAR did the right thing here. Bowyer should have been penalized so much that he couldn't win the championship. I bet there is nobody in the garage happier than him about this. It would have been fun to watch Bowyer and Gordon for the last 10 races had they not put Gordon in.

Thomas Jefferson