View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:26 PM   #6
mqqn
Jack Daniels Inventory Reduction Team Lead

mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.mqqn is someone that you should look up to and be proud of.
It would not be a money issue, at least not initially and not at the level of membership we would have during a startup / move.

All I would need is to host a new domain on my server ($10 a year) - and I got that covered.

I already pay for unlimited bandwidth and hosting, so that is not an issue - initially -

If we wanted to use Vbulletin software, we could just start from scratch as the valley is on such an old release it is not advisable, while technically feasible, to upgrade through all the versions to get to the newest release.

We could also look at other software that is available for forums.

We'll need Marc's blessing to rehost under the CV name, as he is the owner of the domain (which is what expired recently) and the owner of the license for Vbulletin.

A hoist of the glass to Marc for paying up the domain registration and keeping the server running all of these years!

best

mqqn

mqqn is offline   Reply With Quote