CorvetteValley.com

CorvetteValley.com (http://www.corvettevalley.com/index.php)
-   Valley's Grapevine Lounge
(http://www.corvettevalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Valley Decals Available Now!!!!! Check it out!!!! (http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?t=7657)

Parrot Z51 07-18-2007 09:56 PM

Valley Decals Available Now!!!!! Check it out!!!!

10 Attachment(s)
Corvette Valley is pleased to announce that our decals are now ready to be distributed. We thank Valley Winemaster's Club Member, Sargevette, for putting this all together and making this possible. Sargevette has been gracious enough to provide ALL Supporting Members a decal on him. Therefore, if you are a Supporting Member and you wish to have Corvette Valley decal please send Parrot Z51 a pm and let us know where you like it sent. Don't worry about postage. This is a thank you for helping us make Corvette Valley possible. Without your generosity we would not be able to continue to offer you a great corvette experience filled with fun and excitement. Please be certain to specify which kind you like. We have TWO variations available. The "Color" decal and the "Red and Black" decal.

If you are a non supporting member you can still get decals. You can purchase one and at the same time you will be supporting the website.

Decals are available at a cost of $6.00 each which includes shipping and the proceeds raised help offset costs for running this website. Remember to please specify if you like the "Color" decal or "Black and White" You can pm Parrot Z51 for details about payment and where to send it. eg Paypal.

I have taken several pictures to show you how they look. So far I have had them on the Valley Roadster for a couple of days and they stick well and look great. Here are some photos. We hope you like them!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Leshark81 07-18-2007 10:11 PM

Nice :shades: :thumb:

Can you ship overseas ?

Parrot Z51 07-18-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leshark81
Nice :shades: :thumb:

Can you ship overseas ?

I don't see why not.

I never sent a letter overseas. How do I go about doing this? Is it a matter of going to the post office and telling them the address in France and paying for the postage? I can fit it in a standard letter. No biggie here!

JonM 07-18-2007 10:15 PM

:party1:

Parrot Z51 07-18-2007 10:16 PM

Oh, some Supporting Memberships are expiring this month but I have held off on downgrading them as I do not think it would be fair to not include anyone with a decal who supported the Valley the first year these memberships were offerred. But we do hope you renew when the time comes.

:thumb:

Leshark81 07-18-2007 10:16 PM

PM sent :party1:

JonM 07-18-2007 10:19 PM

Parrot Z51 07-18-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM

How much it cost to go to Paris? I got an addy but it asks for a zip code? There ain't no zip code in Paris is there?

:lol:

84 GRANDSPORT 07-18-2007 10:23 PM

Thanks Parrot & Sarge!:cheers: I want the one on the right...The Black & Red one!:party1:

JonM 07-18-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parrot Z51
How much it cost to go to Paris?

:lol:

If its for you ..One way or round trip?...:lol:

Euros or US money?...:rofl1: