CorvetteValley.com

CorvetteValley.com (http://www.corvettevalley.com/index.php)
-   Valley's Grapevine Lounge
(http://www.corvettevalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Bye Georgia........ (http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?t=21304)

Speedie 12-11-2017 03:39 AM

Bye Georgia........
 
We signed a contract on our new house this weekend - we close on 2/28. Leaving everything I've known for the past 37 years and I'm scared.

:eek:

Stingraykev 12-11-2017 09:11 AM

Don't get your panties in a bunch, you'll still have us...:thumb:

JonM 12-11-2017 10:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedie (Post 295038)
We signed a contract on our new house this weekend - we close on 2/28. Leaving everything I've known for the past 37 years and I'm scared.

:eek:

Look at it this way, it will be easier for you to have sleep-overs at Junkmans house every weekend. Plus you can get your hands dirty, he could use the help. :thumb: I'm sure he will get you one of these. :D

Speedie 12-11-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 295040)
Look at it this way, it will be easier for you to have sleep-overs at Junkmans house every weekend. Plus you can get your hands dirty, he could use the help. :thumb: I'm sure he will get you one of these. :D

:rofl1:
While that sounds like a lot of fun - and very enticing - doubtful we'll be driving from northern Virginia to Junkie's every weekend. HOWEVER....changing the LV chainsaw to a Dooney & Bourke may influence my decision.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingraykev (Post 295039)
Don't get your panties in a bunch, you'll still have us...:thumb:

:thumb: Thanks, Kev!

Trophy Blue 12-11-2017 08:44 PM

Good luck in your move. Virginia is a beautiful state. Unlike here in New Jersey.

Speedie 12-12-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trophy Blue (Post 295042)
Good luck in your move. Virginia is a beautiful state. Unlike here in New Jersey.

Thank you. Yours will be the first cake I bake in the new kitchen. :)

Sarge 12-12-2017 02:56 PM

Congrats Susan. Virginia is a great state to live in.

Guess I'll hold the Georgia fort down. :cheers:

KOPBET 12-12-2017 02:58 PM

Wait...I thought Virginia was for lovers. :wtf:

Sarge 12-12-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOPBET (Post 295045)
Wait...I thought Virginia was for lovers. :wtf:

You need to put tires and a trailer hitch on your tower. :cheers:

vette boy 12-12-2017 07:28 PM

I like the house a lot but the spare bedroom looks a little small .Nancy can sleep in the car if the snow doesn't get to deep .Ya it snows in Virginia so don't expect us to stay more than a month .
I like the fact that there is both a cracker Barrel and a Golden Corral .

Best wishes


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Corvette Valley, its members, and its material are all copyrighted by their respective owners. All posted information and material is for educational purposes only.