CorvetteValley.com

CorvetteValley.com (http://www.corvettevalley.com/index.php)
-   Valley's Grapevine Lounge
(http://www.corvettevalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Northern Virginia (http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?t=21336)

Speedie 03-19-2018 03:07 PM

Northern Virginia
 
Two weeks in & lovin' it!

I stepped out on the deck this morning and all I could hear was birds. A deer walked through the back yard and a couple of squirrels were chasing each other. Great North Mountain's version of a traffic jam. :D

We've seen our grandsons more in the past two weeks than we did in all of 2017.

Life is good and I hope the same for all of you. :wave:

vette boy 03-19-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedie (Post 295629)
Two weeks in & lovin' it!

I stepped out on the deck this morning and all I could hear was birds. A deer walked through the back yard and a couple of squirrels were chasing each other. Great North Mountain's version of a traffic jam. :D

We've seen our grandsons more in the past two weeks than we did in all of 2017.

Life is good and I hope the same for all of you. :wave:

Well I went out on the deck slipped on the ice and busted my boney azz.Two crows flew over while I was laying on the ground and they both chit on me.A deer ran into my car because it was snowing so hard he couldn't see .Two squirrels ran into the house ahead of the avalanche .

I've seen my grandson 3 times this month because he needed money .:rant:

Trophy Blue 03-19-2018 08:11 PM

Can I put my deer stand in your back yard?

vette boy 03-19-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trophy Blue (Post 295631)
Can I put my deer stand in your back yard?

Yes

G.T 03-19-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vette boy (Post 295630)
Well I went out on the deck slipped on the ice and busted my boney azz.Two crows flew over while I was laying on the ground and they both chit on me.A deer ran into my car because it was snowing so hard he couldn't see .Two squirrels ran into the house ahead of the avalanche .

I've seen my grandson 3 times this month because he needed money .:rant:

Glad all is going well. :cheers:

vette boy 03-19-2018 11:12 PM

I just wish I we're in Winchester

Speedie 03-20-2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vette boy (Post 295634)
I just wish I we're in Winchester

C'mon.:wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.T (Post 295633)
Glad all is going well. :cheers:

Thank you. :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trophy Blue (Post 295631)
Can I put my deer stand in your back yard?

Yes, sir. :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vette boy (Post 295630)
Well I went out on the deck slipped on the ice and busted my boney azz.Two crows flew over while I was laying on the ground and they both chit on me.A deer ran into my car because it was snowing so hard he couldn't see .Two squirrels ran into the house ahead of the avalanche .

I've seen my grandson 3 times this month because he needed money .:rant:

:ahhh:

I'm sorry!!!!

Speedie 03-20-2018 01:16 PM

Yesterday it was 60 degrees and I was driving down a backroad along side the Shenendoah River. It was beautiful & peaceful.

Today we have snow. LOTS of snow...big, fluffy flakes. :rofl1:

JonM 03-20-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedie (Post 295636)
Yesterday it was 60 degrees and I was driving down a backroad along side the Shenendoah River. It was beautiful & peaceful.

Today we have snow. LOTS of snow...big, fluffy flakes. :rofl1:


Speedie 03-20-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 295637)

Thanks! I love that! :thumb:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Corvette Valley, its members, and its material are all copyrighted by their respective owners. All posted information and material is for educational purposes only.