CorvetteValley.com

CorvetteValley.com (http://www.corvettevalley.com/index.php)
-   Solid Axle and Mid-Years Forum (http://www.corvettevalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   NJ Outlaws update: Green61 has sex change!! (http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?t=10264)

vetrod62 02-28-2008 04:45 AM

NJ Outlaws update: Green61 has sex change!!

Green61 has sex had change!! He said he was going to make major changes this winter before next season. A bigger cam, not boobs. I am completely shocked. I never saw this coming. But a dress on a pass? Is that legal? Will I have to be nice to him now? Thoughts....:wow:

Rowdy1 02-28-2008 09:47 AM

Facts..............

We need more facts, proof, pictures, documentation. Perhaps hiring a private investigator. Should homeland security be notified?:ahhh:

61Rat 02-28-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetrod62
Green61 has sex had change!! He said he was going to make major changes this winter before next season. A bigger cam, not boobs. I am completely shocked. I never saw this coming. But a dress on a pass? Is that legal? Will I have to be nice to him now? Thoughts....:wow:

I can see how this could be upsetting to you, especially when you consider the fact that he will win again this year... :lol:

vetrod62 02-28-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 61Rat
I can see how this could be upsetting to you, especially when you consider the fact that he will win again this year... :lol:

He is desperate. I heard one of the reasons for the change was that he heard that women are on the average 40% lighter than men. Then again, The name, Butch, could have hidden meanings.:lol:

61Rat 02-28-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetrod62
He is desperate. I heard one of the reasons for the change was that he heard that women are on the average 40% lighter than men. Then again, The name, Butch, could have hidden meanings.:lol:

:rofl1: Let the games begin...:nutcrack:

Bossvette 02-29-2008 02:17 AM

Pictures

:blah: pictures I know some of you must know how to take them without pictures its only :blah: :rofl1:

vetrod62 02-29-2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 61Rat
:rofl1: Let the games begin...:nutcrack:

The games have never ended. When the competition is off we will help each other and trade performance secretes, when the competition is on.. no rules and all out war, whether it is track or smack. It has worked this way for 40+ years. Why change? If he had any seeds left, (remember the operation ) he would defend himself. I hear pink is a good Spring color. Sorry Rat, He is going Down, Hard. Very hard!!

PS I got a new high-def digital video cam for my B-day so the truth will be shown this year.:cheers: I am ready he is not.

vetrod62 02-29-2008 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossvette
:blah: pictures I know some of you must know how to take them without pictures its only :blah: :rofl1:

It is hard to get pictures of someone who is so elusive and rarely posts on the Valley. If You want a picture of something I have access to I can get it on the Valley in a few minuets. If I had the skills of Duntov, I could create one to show the assumed results.
I am surprised that you are defending someone from East bumblefu_k (his location description from 8 years ago ) over a local, like me. Yes, I know Duntov is from West bumblefu-something. But I am sure he is fair in his opinions.:bang: :bang:

Plastic Pig 02-29-2008 04:40 AM

His car has almost turned pink....won't be long now...:lol:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...20pics/sc1.jpg

61Rat 02-29-2008 12:44 PM

Time out.

There are a few fundamental issues that need to be addressed here. First and foremost, IF the alleged gender transformation has indeed taken place, does that mean that Green 61 can no longer participate? The reason I pose the question is that if there is not a decision made about who is eligible to run, Green 61 will roll out to the track and throw everybody a beat down (just like he did last year :D ) which would then make him "Queen of the North Jersey Outlaws? That just doesn't sound good. :lol: