New items listed are
headlight buckets and rebuilt motors
Edelbrock 600 cfm carb. and intake manifold
exhaust system and breaks
seat covers
tires
wiring harness
valve covers - chrome
car was stripped down to fiberglass and repainted Riverside Red - White Convertible
new shifter and linkage
Great driver and show car, not a NCRS car
Mike Terry Greenwood In.

KOPBET
10-23-2005, 03:34 AM
Hi Mike! Welcome to the Valley. :cheers:

Where are you around Indianapolis and (OK, I CAN'T READ, so crucify me) !!! :rofl1:

Mike Terry
10-23-2005, 03:36 AM
I live in Greenwood, just south of Indy and the price is $39,000.00

Parrot Z51
10-23-2005, 03:37 AM
Hi Mike! Welcome to the Valley. :cheers:

Where are you around Indianapolis and (OK, I CAN'T READ, so crucify me)
Hi Mike Terry!

Welcome to the Valley!!!!!!!!! Good luck on the sale! I would be interested in seeing some pics and I would be happy to upload them to the site and edit them into your post. If you like to you may send them to z06parrot@yahoo.com and I'll put them up for ya!

Kopbet, it looks like he is asking $39,000 for it. He put it at the end of his post.

Thanks again for joining, Mike Terry, and good luck!

:thumb:

KOPBET
10-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Thanks Mike. Guess I missed the price the first go around . Good luck on the sale. Wish I could be the one to buy! :shades:

Parrot Z51
10-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Thanks Mike. Guess I missed the price the first go around. Good luck on the sale. Wish I could be the one to buy! :shades:
Yeah, I was surprised you missed that! LOL!!!!!! Mr. Perfection! :D

But yes.............

that sounds like a great buy!

KOPBET
10-23-2005, 03:45 AM
Yeah, I was surprised you missed that! LOL!!!!!! Mr. Perfection! :D

But yes.............

that sounds like a great buy!

Indeed a great buy.

Mr Perfection has had too many margaritas tonight it seems ... :stickout: I guess I need some bar-b-que bird wings to chew on to sober me up?? :ahhh:

Parrot Z51
10-23-2005, 03:46 AM
Indeed a great buy.

Mr Perfection has had too many margaritas tonight it seems ... :stickout: I guess I need some bar-b-que bird wings to chew on to sober me up?? :ahhh:
LOL!!!!!!!!!

If Mike Terry gets a bite from someone who saw his advertisement on the Valley, I will provide you with some bird wings!

I hope he gets an interested buyer!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

KOPBET
10-23-2005, 04:06 AM
I would be interested in seeing some pics and I would be happy to upload them to the site and edit them into your post. :thumb:

Agreed! Pics would be nice. :cheers:

Mike Terry
10-23-2005, 04:06 AM
I just sent you some pic's. Thanks for offering to upload them to my add, I am not a computer person and don't know how to do that kind of things.

Parrot Z51
10-23-2005, 04:17 AM
I just sent you some pic's. Thanks for offering to upload them to my add, I am not a computer person and don't know how to do that kind of things.
Thanks for sending the pictures and the pleasure is all mine!

They are now up in the very first post in this thread under your advertisement!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CORVETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

:cheers:

Justanoldstingray
10-23-2005, 04:19 AM
Thats a good lookin car you have. Good luck on the sale. :cheers:

Parrot Z51
10-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Thats a good lookin car you have. Good luck on the sale. :cheers:
AMEN!!!!!!!

And I want to add, anyone who keeps their yard in tip top shape like that would definitely have taken extra special care of their corvette!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Mike Terry
10-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the compliment on the yard, but I just started putting in a LARGE goldfish pond last week and now it is raining and the place in not how I want it to be. The pond will be about 40 ft.xx 15ft. x 3 ft. deep. Oh yea I dug it all out by hand. Hopefully I can get the liner in it befor winter and will finish it in the spring.

Parrot Z51
10-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Thanks for the compliment on the yard, but I just started putting in a LARGE goldfish pond last week and now it is raining and the place in not how I want it to be. The pond will be about 40 ft.xx 15ft. x 3 ft. deep. Oh yea I dug it all out by hand. Hopefully I can get the liner in it befor winter and will finish it in the spring.
You are very welcome, Mike Terry!!!!!!

Very cool on the gold fish pond! That will be awesome. Maybe you could take some pics and show us your progress.

By the way, hopefully your pond won't be like this one! Be careful! LOL!

click me to go the Mike Terry goldfish pond thread! LOL! (http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?p=5165#post5165)

:D

Mike Terry
12-09-2005, 11:37 AM
This message is to the person that helped me post my 66 Corvette For Sale
First I want to know what happen to my add for my car and my pictures second do you have any way to send me back the pictures that you posted for me. I have had some PC trouble and I have lost my pic. If you can please send them to mikes54vet@aol.com
Thank You
Mike Terry
PS. my car is still FOR SALE

Parrot Z51
12-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Hi Mike Terry:

Your ad is still up. Fifth thread down in the same section as this thread. Can you see it? It has 5 gold stars on it. Hopefully, you overlooked it and there is not a problem with threads missing for the general membership. Please let me know if you can see it:

http://www.corvettevalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61

If you see that the ad is there let me know if you still need an email for the pictures.

I will leave this thread up until we hear that you see your ad and pictures.

How is the goldfish pond going by the way!

Mike Terry
12-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi Mike Terry:

Your ad is still up. Fifth thread down in the same section as this thread. Can you see it? It has 5 gold stars on it. Hopefully, you overlooked it and there is not a problem with threads missing for the general membership. Please let me know if you can see it:

http://www.corvettevalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61

If you see that the ad is there let me know if you still need an email for the pictures.

I will leave this thread up until we hear that you see your ad and pictures.

How is the goldfish pond going by the way!

:cheers:The Goldfish pond is frozen over with 9 in. of snow on it. I only see 3 threads and my 66 vette for sale is not one of them. One is the message that I sent you about the pic's. If you could send them to me I would be greatfull, I have some one that wants to see the car and I had PC trouble and have lost them.

Parrot Z51
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Here is the thread!

Parrot Z51
12-09-2005, 04:22 PM
The Goldfish pond is frozen over with 9 in. of snow on it. I only see 3 threads and my 66 vette for sale is not one of them. One is the message that I sent you about the pic's. If you could send them to me I would be greatfull, I have some one that wants to see the car and I had PC trouble and have lost them.
Ahhhh, you may have to set your thread viewing to the beginning. You may have your set on a 30 day cycle. I replied to the thread and you should be able to see it. You can switch your cycle by scrolling to the bottom of the thread and changing the setting. Look for:

Display Options

I think I still have your original email with the pics. I will be glad to send. Good luck with the sale!

LICorvette
12-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi Mike

You car looks great!

And it's a mid-year (my personally favorite).

Why the hell would you want to sell it?

I wish I had more garage space (already maxed out). If I did we'd be talking.

Looks like you did all the right things to it and it looks pretty much done - my advice - keep the car!

Richie

LICorvette
12-09-2005, 04:55 PM
This message is to the person that helped me post my 66 Corvette For Sale
First I want to know what happen to my add for my car and my pictures second do you have any way to send me back the pictures that you posted for me. I have had some PC trouble and I have lost my pic. If you can please send them to mikes54vet@aol.com
Thank You
Mike Terry
PS. my car is still FOR SALE

Mike

I sent you your photos back under e-mail from LICorvette@aol.com.

Richie

Mike Terry
12-09-2005, 08:53 PM
I don't see at the bottom of the thread where I should go to make my time longer to view the threads?

Mike Terry
12-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Mike

I sent you your photos back under e-mail from LICorvette@aol.com.

Richie Thanks Richie

Parrot Z51
12-10-2005, 02:14 AM
I don't see at the bottom of the thread where I should go to make my time longer to view the threads?
I will be adjusting all the threads so that they will all show up. I had to figure out how to do just that and I believe I got a handle on it. You won't have to lift a finger.

I am gonna merge this thread with the original, though.

Mike Terry
12-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Z06 Parret you are a PC wiz thanks, now just sell my car. Thanks Again.