PDA

View Full Version : 03 6 sp. Quicksilver Vert!!

gmjunkie
04-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Beautiful Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 0f 1....... Meticulously Maintained!!! New Michelin Pilots!! We have All Records!!!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :D :D

More about it Here!! (http://www.frontiermotors.biz/products.html)

vette boy
04-12-2007, 08:52 PM
And that was Steve Martin's car !

Leshark81
04-13-2007, 07:23 AM
Pristine condition :thumb: :drool:

littlegirlbe
05-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Can Flo and I borrow it??We like to go topless!Come on Paw Paw,let us barrow it!:rofl1: :rofl1: :D

JonM
05-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Can Flo and I borrow it??We like to go topless!Come on Paw Paw,let us barrow it!:rofl1: :rofl1: :D

I have good info the Z will be ready soon...you may want to hold out for that....:thumb: ......:drive:

Bossvette
05-19-2007, 11:22 PM

Junk it would be good advertisement seeing a couple of southern misses riding topless :D

gmjunkie
05-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Guy's,This car is just in Un-Believable Condition!!!! I mean Pristine!!! Everywhere!!!! PS The Mileage has changed, the car had 46,760 when Steve Dropped it off!!! :SpeedDemon: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :salute: :cigar:

CLICK!! (http://www.frontiermotors.biz/products.html)

c6d
05-22-2007, 06:04 PM
This car seems the near equivalent of the old "BRASS HATS", built especially for GM executives.

So what's the special relationship GM has with the owner???? :huh: :huh:

This is very interesting!! :shades: :SpeedDemon:

TIA,
D

gmjunkie
05-22-2007, 06:34 PM
This car seems the near equivalent of the old "BRASS HATS", built especially for GM executives.

So what's the special relationship GM has with the owner???? :huh: :huh:

This is very interesting!! :shades: :SpeedDemon:

TIA,
DI don't know for sure c6d,I didn't ask!!:bang: :bang: But I'm sure Steve will Chime in and tell us Why he has Suck at GM!!!!:lol:
Damn,a Brass Hat??I never even thought about it!!Should I raise the Price????:lol: :party: :salute: :D

84 GRANDSPORT
05-22-2007, 09:52 PM
You shoulda had Steve sign the car!:ahhh:

vette boy
05-22-2007, 10:22 PM
There is someone at GM that felt he owed me for something done back in the late 60's.
Every major part was hand picked and every station was inspected.Best of all I went with the car on the line.
I met some really nice people ,they did a great job.
The car was shipped direct from BG to Woolwich ,Maine special delivery
I seriously hope the next owner appreciates the car for what it is.
I'm hoping that i'll chance to do it again in July.

Ghost
05-22-2007, 10:53 PM
There is someone at GM that felt he owed me for something done back in the late 60's.

Now THAT sounds like a tale to hear.... Hmmmm....Late sixties... Anything to do with a SE Asia country?

vette boy
05-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Now THAT sounds like a tale to hear.... Hmmmm....Late sixties... Anything to do with a SE Asia country?Almost ,Loring AFB.The new owner will get the full story.:thumb: Wish I could tell ya I lugged the GM CEO on my shoulders in deep enemy territory for six days straight.Gave him a transfusion of my own blood after he was shot in the groin ,but it didn't happen:D

c6d
05-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Almost ,Loring AFB.The new owner will get the full story.:thumb: Wish I could tell ya I lugged the GM CEO on my shoulders in deep enemy territory for six days straight.Gave him a transfusion of my own blood after he was shot in the groin ,but it didn't happen:D

About all I can dig up that fits the occassion is this:

A F-106 crash Armed Forces Day 1968 and a KC-135 crash in 1969:

Now in '75 when the UFO (http://www.fufor.com/case7510xx.htm) flew over, the Security Police Squadron Commander was a certain Col. Martin, who had a poster prominately positioned above his head, behind his desk, of a Gorilla in a stretched out Security Police Uniform. He is holding a smoking M-16 pointed at you in his right hand and an obviously upset chuwawa barking at you, leashed to the gorillas' left hand. Captioned below was "Halt!! Who WAS there??" :lol:

Coincidence??? :party: Or is Steve a RAMP RAT????

http://www.corvettevalley.com/gallery/data/500/rr.jpg

gmjunkie
07-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Here a Couple more Photos!!:thumb: :thumb: :salute: :cigar: More Info Here!! (http://frontiermotors.biz/products.html):thumb: :thumb:

gmjunkie
09-11-2007, 12:20 AM
:SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :cigar:

Bossvette
09-11-2007, 12:32 AM
:SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :cigar:
did it sell? :thumb:

gmjunkie
09-11-2007, 12:43 AM
did it sell? :thumb:No!!! We need to move it!!!!:bang: :bang: :thumb: :cigar:

vette boy
09-11-2007, 01:12 AM
I'understand it was one of the best built 03's.Made for Steve Martin.I'm surprised Jay Leno hasn't called ya.

She is a one special car.

gmjunkie
10-06-2007, 12:58 PM
10 more days and it gos to Florida Storage for the winter!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Someone wants to come Look, Drive and Make a DEAL!! Now is the Time!!

They won't be any Cheaper in the Spring!!!!:SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :cigar:

Parrot Z51
10-06-2007, 01:58 PM
10 more days and it gos to Florida Storage for the winter!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Someone wants to come Look, Drive and Make a DEAL!! Now is the Time!!

They won't be any Cheaper in the Spring!!!!:SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :cigar:

Well it looks like it will be going into storage. I will say the same thing I said about that dame that came here to defend her pricing on her grandsport. This car is priced too high. You can get a C6 2005 vert for less than 10K more than your asking price. If you are trying to sell this car because of an '08 that is ordered it sounds like you need to price this better for a faster sale. Just my opinion. Good luck! If you sell it at the advertised price I will eat crow and with pleasure.

:thumb:

gmjunkie
10-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Well it looks like it will be going into storage. I will say the same thing I said about that dame that came here to defend her pricing on her grandsport. This car is priced too high. You can get a C6 2005 vert for less than 10K more than your asking price. If you are trying to sell this car because of an '08 that is ordered it sounds like you need to price this better for a faster sale. Just my opinion. Good luck! If you sell it at the advertised price I will eat crow and with pleasure.

:thumb: But She Sold It!!!!:thumb: :thumb: Theres a Big Difference in a Genuinely Really Clean and Well Maintained vehicle then one that has been Slimmed Clean with Dr. Gobarts no/kink African American hair straightener!!!:thumb: :thumb: :salute: :cigar:

Parrot Z51
10-06-2007, 02:43 PM
But She Sold It!!!!:thumb: :thumb: Theres a Big Difference in a Genuinely Really Clean and Well Maintained vehicle then one that has been Slimmed Clean with Dr. Gobarts no/kink African American hair straightener!!!:thumb: :thumb: :salute: :cigar:
Yes she did but I have doubts she sold at her advertised price. She did not return to rub it in my face here, nor could 84 Grandsport find out how much she sold it for. Therefore, she likely took the price down and then sold it.

Hey buddy, I am just calling like I see it. You said you need to sell it because an '08 was ordered. You had this car for sale for months. Hey if you find a buyer at that price, congratulations. But, I would be VERY surprised if this car sells at that price before he gets the '08 in his barn.
:cheers:

gmjunkie
10-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes she did but I have doubts she sold at her advertised price. She did not return to rub it in my face here, nor could 84 Grandsport find out how much she sold it for. Therefore, she likely took the price down and then sold it.

Hey buddy, I am just calling like I see it. You said you need to sell it because an '08 was ordered. You had this car for sale for months. Hey if you find a buyer at that price, congratulations. But, I would be VERY surprised if this car sells at that price before he gets the '08 in his barn.
:cheers:Oh I'm sure that she worked a Deal!!!As I will if someone comes in here,Drives the car and is Really Interested!!!:thumb: :thumb: You know what they say,$$$$ Talks and :bs: Walks!!!!!:thumb: :SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :cigar:

Bossvette
10-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh I'm sure that she worked a Deal!!! You know what they say,$$$$ Talks and :bs: Walks!!!!!:thumb: :SpeedDemon: :SpeedDemon: :salute: :cigar:

Ya proteam :blaaa: has the car and is trying to sell it :nutcrack:

Parrot Z51
10-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Ya proteam :blaaa: has the car and is trying to sell it :nutcrack:
OMFG!!!!!!!! You aren't kidding!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Junkman, why not sell the car to Proteam????????

Bossvette
10-06-2007, 04:39 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!! You aren't kidding!!!!!!

Junkman, why not sell the car to Proteam????????

yup and they were :wow: "omitting" :stickout: that the interior had been changed to a rare color until they were called on it; business as usual for pro team

gmjunkie
03-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Just my opinion. Good luck! If you sell it at the advertised price I will eat crow and with pleasure.

:thumb: Ok Guy's who wants to see the Parrot Eat a Crow????:wow: :rofl1: :thumb: :salute: :D:D:D
A Corvette Valley buyer at advertised price of this Vehicle will get to see Vette Boy feed Parrot a Crow!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Not Only will you get a Beautiful,Babied, and Pampered Quick Silver "Loaded" 6sp. Vert with all Service Records and Assembly Line photos of it being built!!:thumb: :thumb:

Hell, I know there are people here that would Donate $$$$ just to see the Video!!!:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Should we let him cook it first!!!!:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :thumb: :salute: :cigar:

http://frontiermotors.biz/products.html

gmjunkie
05-06-2008, 04:51 AM
SOLD!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :party: :salute: :cigar:

vette boy
05-06-2008, 01:07 PM
SOLD!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :party: :salute: :cigar:Thanks Junk,I'd do it again:thumb:

84 GRANDSPORT
05-06-2008, 02:50 PM
SOLD!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :party: :salute: :cigar:Congrats!:cheers: