PDA

View Full Version : FS '03 Millenium Yellow Z06

Scooter
08-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Selling my '03 Millenium Yellow Z06 with 4600 miles. Always garaged and washed after every drive. No scratches, chips or dings anywhere. Minor mods include: Dynatechs, hi-flow cats, X-pipe, tune, B&M shifter, carbon fiber power duct and I also installed the factory 12-disc changer. I still have all of the stock parts and they go with the car. It has never been raced or abused in anyway. $38,500. Reasonable counter offers entertained. Pictures available. Thanks for looking.

Parrot Z51
08-31-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey Scooter911!!!!!!!

Are you saving up for a 2006 Z06????????

Good luck with the sale!!!!!!

:thumb:

Scooter
08-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey!!

Been a long time. I don't know, maybe. I definately want to get a new C6, just not sure which one.

Talk to you later,

Parrot Z51
08-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey!!

Been a long time. I don't know, maybe. I definately want to get a new C6, just not sure which one.

Talk to you later,
Well, since you have a C5 Z06, I could only imagine that you would want the power of a 2006 Z06, UNLESS you want a convertible!!!!!!!!!

Do you have the need for speed?????????

:)

Scooter
08-31-2005, 09:52 PM
The new Z06 the way I want it stickers for $73k. Thats a BIG pill for a poor guy like me to swallow. :D

Parrot Z51
08-31-2005, 09:55 PM
The new Z06 the way I want it stickers for $73k. Thats a BIG pill for a poor guy like me to swallow. :D
You raise a good point there, Scooter911, plus one must consider the likelyhood of a 10K markup.

Would you consider an "experienced" C6 or are you in the market for a new one.

There is one member here that needs to sell his C6. He needs to get an auto tranny rather than keep the manual has. I think he is offering a great price for his C6.

84 GRANDSPORT
08-31-2005, 11:11 PM
You raise a good point there, Scooter911, plus one must consider the likelyhood of a 10K markup.

Would you consider an "experienced" C6 or are you in the market for a new one.

There is one member here that needs to sell his C6. He needs to get an auto tranny rather than keep the manual has. I think he is offering a great price for his C6.

:thumb:He sure is! I think its a steal!
:wte: Too bad i dont have the $...Anyways welcome to CV Scooter911 & good Luck with the sale! :cheers:

Scooter
09-01-2005, 03:34 AM
SOLD!!! :thumb:

My new C6 should be here, hopefully, by Saturday. :shades:

Parrot Z51
09-01-2005, 03:37 AM

My new C6 should be here, hopefully, by Saturday. :shades:
WOW!!!!!!!! That was quick!!!!!!!!

Are you saying you sold your Z06? Or you bought Stan's C6??????

Congratulations on whatever the situation is! Wow!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Scooter
09-01-2005, 06:12 AM
Sold my Z06 and signed all of the paperwork on a new Dayton Orange coupe loaded out!! Can't wait for it to get here!! :thumb: So new it hasn't even arrived at the dealership yet (still in transit from BG). It was supposed to be delivered today, but it didn't arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

Parrot Z51
09-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Sold my Z06 and signed all of the paperwork on a new Dayton Orange coupe loaded out!! Can't wait for it to get here!! :thumb: So new it hasn't even arrived at the dealership yet (still in transit from BG). It was supposed to be delivered today, but it didn't arrive, hopefully tomorrow.
Wow! That is the quickest turnover I have ever heard of! Congratulations!

That is awesome! And great color, too!!!!!!!!!

Please post some pictures in our gallery as soon as you can!

:party:

84 GRANDSPORT
09-01-2005, 02:28 PM

My new C6 should be here, hopefully, by Saturday. :shades:Damm That was fast!!! Make sure you post some pictures of the new c-6!
:shades:

Parrot Z51
09-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Damm That was fast!!! Make sure you post some pictures of the new c-6!
:shades:
Yeah, talk about lightening!!!!!

I think Scooter911 should go into the car selling business!!!!!! He is very good!!!!!

:)

Scooter
09-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I kid you not when I tell you the car was 110%. I am probably the most anal person you will EVER meet when it comes to my cars, especially my Vette. I knew all it would take was for someone to see the car and that's what happened. The first guy that emailed was local and he came by and saw it and bought it without haggling. Lucky me for sure!! The new car is being shipped to Winston-Salem NC and then I have to have it shipped from there to here. It won't get here soon enough!!

I will definately post pics as soon as I get the car, and get it Zaino'd of course. :D

Parrot Z51
09-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Wow! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better not show you pics of my daily driver when it has dust on it. You would go nuts! LOL!!!!!!!!! If you remember it is black and man is it tough to keep clean especially if you use it every day.

Zaino is a great product but I use Meguiars NXT for my baby. Easier to get and easier to apply in my opinion.

What a great selling story. My hat goes off to ya!

Can't wait to see the pics! Do you have an auto tranny and is do you have the Z51 package as well? We need details! LOL!

Scooter
09-01-2005, 09:53 PM
I got the 6 speed, I hate auto's in sports cars, it ruins a real sports car in my opinion. And yes, Z51, ebony interior, both roofs, XM, Onstar, navigation, polished rims and I will be buying the factory 6-disc changer very soon. Just showed up in NC, should have it Saturday. (hopefully)

84 GRANDSPORT
09-01-2005, 10:31 PM
I got the 6 speed, I hate auto's in sports cars, it ruins a real sports car in my opinion. And yes, Z51, ebony interior, both roofs, XM, Onstar, navigation, polished rims and I will be buying the factory 6-disc changer very soon. Just showed up in NC, should have it Saturday. (hopefully)I want to see pictures!
:wte: :pics1:

Parrot Z51
09-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I got the 6 speed, I hate auto's in sports cars, it ruins a real sports car in my opinion. And yes, Z51, ebony interior, both roofs, XM, Onstar, navigation, polished rims and I will be buying the factory 6-disc changer very soon.
Wow!!!!!!!!

That sounds awesome!

:drool: