PDA

View Full Version : corvetteman39 knows where you can find a great deal!

corvetteman39
02-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Dealership does have a website, however it is never up to date. You can e mail me at johnsonj16@autonation.com

As posted on this site the other day my friend has an awesome 1990 for sale and is a steal at $19,000, you may view it in the Valley Auto Auction under bad to the bone 90......Thanks and welcome... :cheers:

Parrot Z51
02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Let's put this in its own thread and we may merge it with the other one soon. You may from time to time respond to the thread to put it back to the top if you wish.

:cheers:

84 GRANDSPORT
02-18-2006, 06:49 PM
As posted on this site the other day my friend has an awesome 1990 for sale and is a steal at $19,000, you may view it in the Valley Auto Auction under bad to the bone 90......Thanks and welcome... :cheers:Are you sure he is not trying to steal from the buyer? Damm...$19,000 buys a c-5 or nice shark.....I sold my 90 Vert for $6500.00 not too long ago. Are you sure you dont mean $9000.00? :ahhh:

cosmo
02-18-2006, 06:55 PM
http://www.corvettevalley.com/gallery/data/500/medium/cosmo2.jpg http://www.corvettevalley.com/gallery/data/500/medium/peg_vette_y_sign.jpg http://www.corvettevalley.com/gallery/data/500/vette_with_palaminos_resized.jpg :party: :agree: SO I CAN BUY A C 5 2000YR :party: :party: :party:

WE CAN DO THE DEAL RIGHT HERE AT THE NEWENGLAND CHAPTER OF PARROT WORLD :agree:

corvetteman39
02-20-2006, 03:58 AM
Well I guess thats your opinion but this guy is one of my best friends and I happen to know him very well he's not tryin to take anyone for a ride. I vouch for him 100%. He is a very good person and has done alot of work to this car that is in museum shape and as I said in the sale post ALL documentation is included with this car and pics of the work being done as well.....This car has to be seen before anything negative can be said about it.
But then again everyone has thier own opinion and you can't please everyone.
I know just about everything about the car and the owner and wouldn't have posted it had I thought it wasn't something worth posting. Instead of replying to my post here you should call him and talk to him about it and see the car before you make such decisions about it so quickly.

As a seriuos Corvette collecter it shouldn't be about the money it should be about what value it holds to the person who purchases this car as a collecter.
For instance I had another person I knew who bought a 58 that needed almost a total restoration from the ground up for $24,500 and at the time I thought this was kinda rediculous until I started doing more research on the generation of Vettes and started to see the value behind them being in prestine condition clear down to a tow away was still bringing incredible value.
So I guess the moral to this story is yes anyone can buy a decent C5 for about the same price but to a true collecter or to someone who just luvs Vettes like me it's not always about how much you spend as long as you like it, it holds a value to you............... :) :wave:

84 GRANDSPORT
02-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Well I guess thats your opinion but this guy is one of my best friends and I happen to know him very well he's not tryin to take anyone for a ride. I vouch for him 100%. He is a very good person and has done alot of work to this car that is in museum shape and as I said in the sale post ALL documentation is included with this car and pics of the work being done as well.....This car has to be seen before anything negative can be said about it.
But then again everyone has thier own opinion and you can't please everyone.
I know just about everything about the car and the owner and wouldn't have posted it had I thought it wasn't something worth posting. Instead of replying to my post here you should call him and talk to him about it and see the car before you make such decisions about it so quickly.

As a seriuos Corvette collecter it shouldn't be about the money it should be about what value it holds to the person who purchases this car as a collecter.
For instance I had another person I knew who bought a 58 that needed almost a total restoration from the ground up for $24,500 and at the time I thought this was kinda rediculous until I started doing more research on the generation of Vettes and started to see the value behind them being in prestine condition clear down to a tow away was still bringing incredible value.
So I guess the moral to this story is yes anyone can buy a decent C5 for about the same price but to a true collecter or to someone who just luvs Vettes like me it's not always about how much you spend as long as you like it, it holds a value to you............... :) :wave:
I was not trying to bash him or you. I just questioned the price. Does it have super low miles on it or something? :crazy:

Parrot Z51
02-20-2006, 03:03 PM
I was not trying to bash him or you. I just questioned the price. Does it have super low miles on it or something? :crazy:
84, please see this thread that goes into great detail about this corvette for sale. It is custom made and that is likely why the price is what it is. It is not a stock corvette.

Thanks! :)

http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?t=1608

:cheers:

84 GRANDSPORT
02-20-2006, 03:09 PM
84, please see this thread that goes into great detail about this corvette for sale. It is custom made and that is likely why the price is what it is. It is not a stock corvette.

Thanks! :)

http://www.corvettevalley.com/showthread.php?t=1608

:cheers:Now it makes a little more sence. I already read that thread & definetly like the paint job! I wonder if any engine mods were done? With that paint job I am sure he gets alot of race challanges on the street. :devil:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/corvetteman39/90___03_together.jpg

corvetteman39
02-20-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm sorry it sounded offensive, I didn't mean for it to sound that way but I also read your message that way to, sometimes things aren't meant to sound mean but they look that way on screen or on paper if it's even joking the way it's written can throw someone off.

I don't believe there are any performance mods done cause of the expense of the paint, interior, wheels and stereo, But the motor does look brand new. and I do beleive he painted the intake red also. :cheers:

84 GRANDSPORT
02-20-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry it sounded offensive, I didn't mean for it to sound that way but I also read your message that way to, sometimes things aren't meant to sound mean but they look that way on screen or on paper if it's even joking the way it's written can throw someone off.

I don't believe there are any performance mods done cause of the expense of the paint, interior, wheels and stereo, But the motor does look brand new. and I do beleive he painted the intake red also. :cheers:
:agree: Sometimes posts can be taken wrong...Sorry if I sounded like a jerk it was not my intention! :cheers:

Rain
02-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Heard back from Felix in New Orleans. Said he'd Love to have that one as a mate for his custom painted C5 (same style paint), but can't get his rotund butt in and out of a C4.. so he has to pass.

Good luck on the sale!
RAIN

corvetteman39
02-21-2006, 05:45 AM
Tell him I said thanks anyway I know the feelin I would have the same problem :rofl1: ..................

MuskRat
02-21-2006, 06:38 PM
very nice ride you there for sale. :)